Total and utter RUBBISH from GOA regarding Excal server rollback

B

Belomar

Asorek, your mind-numbing, pathetically pointless reply has been reported to a moderator.

EDIT: Oops, someone beat me to it. ;)

D

Damini

You put up a MASSIVE announcement about how demanding people DIE IRL will get you banned, and do people pay attention?

Please continue this thread without the flaming.

U

Urme the Legend

I rather see a rollback on the server then some cheater running around with 14 copies of the best weapon or 3000 plats.. just because he used a bug.

R

red_dog

Originally posted by Damini
You put up a MASSIVE announcement about how demanding people DIE IRL will get you banned, and do people pay attention?

Please continue this thread without the flaming.

There is one thing that you should never underestimate, and that is some folks capacity for stupidity...
:twak:

A

angrykid

Originally posted by mightybunny
ffs some a guildie of mine almost did 2lvl's in a sm grp 42.3to43.9

now he is lvl 42.3 again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2day's you say?? we should get 1 week at least.
some guys lost over 5-7TG items (summ sm grp's)

I've lost all my respect now.

I have no respect to either SM groups at lair (PL groups that is, not regular ones with lists and all classes avalible) nor Focus groups in TG. I've been a part of them, all they do is ruin the fun for large scale raids... Greedy bastards, also selling items at insane prices, just to get cash for themself.. sigh.

E

erauniel

har har so i got banned.. yippe who cares... point was made..hes a fuckwit..end of.

infinate ip addresses are a wonderful thing.

W

Wij

Originally posted by erauniel
infinate ip addresses are a wonderful thing.

So are brain cells. Find one plz.

(P.S. graze ur knee irl !!!!1)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Nps but thought i post it here because it cant be repeated anyway. Server fixed, end of story. :)

servers might break again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread