Topless or not?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Should women go topless at a public bath house? Dont matter if they are 18 or 99

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah why not, it could possibly make more girls with tiny tits more confident and proud of their bodies.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
who gives a shit if someone is topless at the baths?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Public bath house?

WTF is this the 1900's of something!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Hey at least it'd stop blokes fromw earing speedos unless the place is full of grannies!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I always believe in 50/50 down the line and this should be fair as the guys go topless in summer for example so it should be fair that the girls go topless too!

Topless = yes

but

they should have areas for age's.

the guys can stay in any area :) but the girls have to move into another area when they reach a certain ages coz of the saggy parts dont look so nice :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well it an on goin debate here in Sweden feminists are saying the top is a threat to their cause, well i say let them go topless but dont come crying if guys have hard time looking you in the eyes when talking to you. We have problem doin that when you are dress think of what we do when you go topless.

Well guess the feminists wont be happy until all women behave like men, sitting around drinking beer hand down their pants fiddling with the pocket rocket. Spitting and cursing, oggling tits and bums on the tube.

But guess then we would have world peace cause we blokes would finally understand the opposite sex and get along with them :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think it should be left to each woman to decide
Although I'd draw the line at mandatory nude bathing for everyone

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well guess the feminists wont be happy until all women behave like men, sitting around drinking beer hand down their pants fiddling with the pocket rocket. Spitting and cursing, oggling tits and bums on the tube.

That all sounds fair and dandy until they whip out their strap on and stick it in YOUR pooper. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom