Top gear !!

L

L_Plates

Is it me or is top gear the bollox now :)

They are mental and so is that Toyota pickup :D

E

Embattle

I've watched every one of them, although had to tape this one...I did love what they did with the Toyota pickup last week.

R

Rubber Bullets

Yup just watched it.

Like the format now, Jeremy Clarkson doing the only thing he does well.

And that Toyota is incredible, just as well they stopped now tho, it would be a shame to see it really die.

RB

T

throdgrain

Yes i watched it by accident recently, its vastly improved from the Quentin Wilson days innit :)

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Embattle
I've watched every one of them, although had to tape this one...I did love what they did with the Toyota pickup last week.

You will like it this week Embattle :)

The toyota is back.

C

Custodian

It's a proper blokes show. Just blokes that like cars talking about cars. No frilly bits.

I aint a car nut, but I like.

T

Tom

Just watch 5th gear on C5 to see how Top Gear used to be.

Top Gear rocks!

T

Tenko

Ditto, Top gear is the Dogs Bollocks!

Watching Clarkson suck up to Ford on air in order to get on the GT40 waiting list was a right laugh!

B

Big G

I didn't like it at first, but now the new format owns me. Best car show ever. I also like the way Clarkson tells the truth, particularly how the Aston Martin (DB7 iirc) is a rubbish car, not that it's rubbish to me but to have the reputation and dare to come out with something so blunt and ballsy and diss such a pricey car with legend/heritage.

G

T

Trancor

Originally posted by throdgrain
Yes i watched it by accident recently, its vastly improved from the Quentin Wilson days innit :)
OMG, seems like Throdgrain comes from my home town 'Corby' where innnit is the phrase to say isn't it. What a shcok that people use this country wide. ;)

T

throdgrain

Yeah its only about 10 years old down south .

Northerners :rolleyes:

7th

Originally posted by Custodian
I aint a car nut, but I like.

Ditto that :) that toyota pick up this week and last week was fun to watch too...

7th

E

Embattle

Top Gear originally started going down hill as soon as Clarkson left, its just something about him that means that gives the program a more interesting edge.

J

jaba

And clarkson asking the 'cruisers' what flexing meant, that was pure comedy! "does anybody speak english!?"

S

Sibanac

Anyone found a picky of that toyota, i want it on my desktop !

1tchy trigger

I loved the bit last night where the woman shouted out and claimed she had owned the new Peugeot and Renault only to be ridiculed by Clarkson - class!

M

mookie

its a fun program, even my mum likes it!, and she hates car programs.
I need a toyota pickup now, it was an excellent bit of free(?) publicity for them.

Users who are viewing this thread