Top Gear Returns

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sweet!

They really don't advertise the fact its coming back on do they, if it wasn't for FH I would miss it everytime. Mind you they may advertise but I don't really watch any BBC channels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've never noticed how fast time flies by, until i noticed how many times "top gear returns" is a topic on general :eek6:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Same here, I dont really watch BBC channels and would not have known it was coming back.

Chilly

Balls of steel
will be a good day. cycle to brighton from london, get med-e-vacced back to london, arrive home a cripple and watch TG :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Same, I haven't seen any adverts for it at all but I don't watch THAT much beeb.. only knew it was coming back because I use this.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Was news to me too, and i watch BBC reasonably often I guess. In fact further research shows that TG is just part one of the BBC 'Sunday Night is James May night', as straight after on BBC2 is James May on the Moon, and then straight after that on BBC4 is James May at the Edge of Space. I like James May, so this makes it a good evening for me.

RB

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hee Hee brilliant trailer, I didnt realise it was back either, but i dont think i have turned my TV on more than once in the last 2 weeks, and that was to watch a DVD.

Luckily my freeview box records it automatically because its set up since the last series

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Only saw the advert a few minutes ago, great news. Should be a decent length series too this time.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cheers for heads up. Looks like I'll be watching TV that day.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I wonder if there will be any cars in this series.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I wonder if there will be any cars in this series.

From what I've heard, there will be a Jaguar XK120 and a Ferrari FXX in the first episode alone. Along with some very strangely chinned German fellow.

From what I've heard anyway.

Corran

Part of the furniture
thanks for the heads up, knew had to be soon but didnt know when.

shame missing it sunday due to attending the GP, but i just get it online when return home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom