Top 3 Most wanted list

O

old.mattshanes

1.jenna-coz she only mezzes then nukes which is annoying

2.apsk-again annoying runemaster

3.death-coz he always backstabs me

Oh and melgar u dont kill me much so i dont mind u lol,hoster is very skillful and good killer but i dont like yer much hehe,blood is a crafty little thing who i gonna kill real soon,nightal dam u r strong and jenna why mez me when u can kill me one hit :p i will get u one day jenna.

Hoster,cordain and glyph i respect all 3 of u coz u r good at fighting and have some guts.

O

old.Bubble

Mini's should be feared having the dreaded AoE mez and they backstab too :p

But there is a draw back :)
They have to live with green notes flying out of there mouths all day :)

O

Orin Askhammare

Most wanted list:

1) Coren. Nothing personal, but my troll hates your guts. In a jump on your corpse, dismember it, feed the entrails to the glacier giant kind of way. :) The frustrating thing about it is that you are alone trying join some friends in RvR when suddenly:
  • cue utterly gay sounding music (hurl in bucket next to seat which you learned to place there after the first time)
  • you can't do that while mesmerized!
  • Coren hits you for ### damage.
  • you can't do that while paralysed!
  • Coren pokes his sword in your left nut. You are critically hit for ### damage.
  • You try to curse but you can't do that while paralysed!
  • You can't do that either while paralysed!
  • I don't think Coren would like you doing that, but you're paralysed anyways so forget about it!
  • Coren hits you up the left nostril for #### damage
  • You die, sucks to be you.
Or whatever it says exactly ;). In the end you can do nothing while you are chopped up. Best I ever managed was get 1 hit in hehe. I did manage to kill him once though when I was grouped with a bunch of lower levels and it turned out to be slightly more than he could take :)

2) Giona. See Coren

3) The rest of the Albion Tin Can scum.

4) The Hibs For some reason I have more respect for these. Seem to have more guts than Albs and take more risks.

O

old.Bubble

Minstrels dont get AOE Mez!!!

Don't trust them! Kill them instead of us sorcerers!

F

Fightersuntzu

Re: grrr

Originally posted by Blood|Prydwen
2. Thiralith(he is always charging me, because of his need-to-be-nerfed shield, that blocks 98% of my arrows, and stuns me instantly + blocks 50% of my few spear swings)
3. anyone that pulls mobs to MaA

In response to number 2, its called engage. If you dont like it, too bad >:) . I blocked a purple con skald 5 times with engage, if it wasnt for that damn DD i could have waited until my end ran out and he would have died by the incoming albion mob :)

In response to 3, realm guards dont attack mobs :)

A

Azal

Fightersuntzu

elite guards aggro on mobs, and the MAA aggro with them so basically, they do :)

G

Gimly

Well the first person I looked for in Yggdra was Snox, he gave me and one of my guild mates our first RvR death in Yggdra. But now he has left to play hib :(

The second was Ivan a SB. But now he plays Albion after getting sick of all the snow and trees.

The third is Del... any chance of you coming to Alb?? :) might as well make it 3 out of 3

O

old.Thiralith

Fightersuntzu: no I don't think I engage in melee..
and Blood; I block atleast 80% of your spear, just a correction :)

O

old.Maester

1. Giona - Grr!
2. Giona - Grr!
2. Artemis - some day I will se you,,, before its too late

O

old.Erebus

Well after reading all the "We love Hoster" posts i best reply myself :)

Heres my top 3 most, well i wouldnt say hated just annoyed, at

1. Any Cleric (who actually knows how to play one)
2. The archers on top of forts, when i am kicking the crap out of the defense and unstealth then i get 6 arrows all stuck in me at once.
3. well there isnt a 3rd

Most loved people:
1. Anyone that decides that sitting down is fun.
2. Mages
3. Anyone who as piffary puts it "ego'rvrers" the people that dont move as a group :)

Hope to see you all on the end of my axe (which alot do) and thanks for helping me get 300k rps last night :)

Hoster
Lvl 48.5 sb

O

old.Zarff

my new edited list is:
1. Coren
2. Coren
3. Coren
Leave us rms alone! I mean come on i useally see the other stealthers when i get close enuff...but u argh grrrrrrr..... etc vestax thinks he can go right up to my face and still expects me not to see him :D but U!!! always get in my back! can't u go pick on some skalds instead?

B

Blood

Originally posted by Thiralith
Fightersuntzu: no I don't think I engage in melee..
and Blood; I block atleast 80% of your spear, just a correction :)

yeah, well you are officially off my most wanted list! You scout wannabee

J

Jupitus

Guys.. will one of you please just say 'Jupitus' in your list, even if you don't mean it? Would be even better if it was Hoster, but anyone will do really...

<Jupitus wonders if he could be Hoster's choice number 3? >

Awww go on! You know you want to.... I've started hitting you before you kill me now... not like back at the relic raid when you were able to dance with me before the one hit kill, eh? :p :p :p :p :p :p

O

old.cwini

Originally posted by Thiralith
Most wanted:

4) All you SB's

Havent had the pleasure of meeting you, or many other people for that matter (still a little low in the levels department) so soon I hope to please.

Cwini
3x Shadowblade.

O

old.cwini

Re: Re: grrr

Originally posted by Fightersuntzu

In response to number 2, its called engage. If you dont like it, too bad >:)

I was told that engage allows you block pretty much all attacks, at the expense of not being able to attack back.

Is this correct ?

B

Bodzilla

thats correct

Jupitus, you can be on my most wanted list, even though your in my realm :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Bodzilla
Jupitus, you can be on my most wanted list, even though your in my realm :)

awww thanks Bod! Has that got anything to do with leading you straight to certain death last night???:p

S

snox

Originally posted by Gimly
Well the first person I looked for in Yggdra was Snox, he gave me and one of my guild mates our first RvR death in Yggdra. But now he has left to play hib :(

The second was Ivan a SB. But now he plays Albion after getting sick of all the snow and trees.

The third is Del... any chance of you coming to Alb?? :) might as well make it 3 out of 3

where u the 2 guys cloase to the gates ? =) in that case i do remember =)

And i play snox from time to time so u will have a chanse to avenge me =) ...

O

old.Thargor

Originally posted by jazs
Nice to see no healers in wanted list :p

It's because we never kill em.. ;)

And greetings to all those who live in a tincan. The sound of a hammer being inserted on a plate delights me every time. :D

B

Bodzilla

methinks Qwegji may appear on most wanted lists of several infuriated albs, after last night

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Snox

where u the 2 guys cloase to the gates ? =) in that case i do remember =)

And i play snox from time to time so u will have a chanse to avenge me =) ...

Yep the ones with the sexy green and white cloaks :D

G

Gimly

Now have a new number 1.

Sorry Snox you have been knocked off top spot.. so now reads

1. Ewlena Of The Pact

2. Snox

3. Anyone standing near Snox. :)

Check out the Prydwen Albion board for the full story behind Ewlena, will just say she first turned up at my wedding to Shileag :wub: and cursed us both :( somthing about taking our souls.

You can try lady:whip:

(looks like the events have started) :)

O

old.Immortal

My "top 3 wanted dead/alive" :cool:

1. M@A
2. M@A
3. M@A

- you know why. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom