Top 100 British Artists

M

mank!

Vote here for your favourite. Tell us who you voted for :)

I voted for The Smiths and the Manics, because I'm indecisive :/

O

old.I_Am_Glen

I guna vote 4 tribe called quest b/c they are bruvas n their music pwn>all

[edit/ nm they not on list.. b/c american, sigh stupid english

G

GDW

^^ do you have difficulty communicating with people or are you just lazy?

O

old.I_Am_Glen

mm lazy. but i leant most of english on eq + SC leik said b4....keep on topic lah kthx ~

G

GDW

Originally posted by old.I_Am_Glen
mm lazy. but i leant most of english on eq + SC leik said b4....keep on topic lah kthx ~

So the answer is both then, thats all I wanted to know. Your in the wrong forum for finding threads that stay on topic.

B

bodhi

I voted for Massive Attack. Because U2 are Irish.

P

projectarnold

No question, Iron Maiden. No-one in metal will ever touch them.

O

old.I_Am_Glen

slayer > rump stien > Iron Maiden :))))))))))

O

old.UKTwister

I voted for The Coral

Seeing as i wasn't alive when all these supposedly "great" bands were around, i thought i'd vote for one of the more original and innovative bands around at the moment.

M

Munkey-

diddnt realise depeche mode was british. I voted for Texas

M

mank!

Originally posted by nath
Radiohead. Natch.

Who come from Oxford, and went to school in Abingdon which is where I used to work. WOO! Claim to fame.

D

doh_boy

Stone roses....dunno why. Was considering beatles but like the guy above I wasn't alive then figured I'd not vote for them. Wish I'd thought of the coral tho'.. :(

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by mank!

Who come from Oxford, and went to school in Abingdon which is where I used to work. WOO! Claim to fame.

Your claim to fame?

O

old.UKTwister

My claim to fame is seeing Alan Hansen in the pie shop in Birkdale :)

S

Shocko

The Cure - They own :D

I considered voting for the Beatles, and also for Queen, because even though they were really before my time, you can still enjoy their music today... If i learn to drive, i'll get a Queen album for the car, deffinately :)

N

nath

Aye, not only the fact that you can still enjoy them now but their music was very influential. I mean, oasis practically ARE the beatles.

Wonder if Liam can still sing EHEHEHEHEHE

N

nath

Well, he was quite good tbh. If in some freak miracle it left him the ability to sing, but not talk.. that would be a happy medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom