Top 10 domains ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
havent been posted here before and i'd hardly say july = old

but gues it's "pop" to say old..innit.!! ?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It has been posted here before, several times. So it is old.

I deliberately didn't post in here when you posted it saying "OLD!" because I didn't want to be the bad guy.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Overdriven said:
It has been posted here before, several times. So it is old.

I deliberately didn't post in here when you posted it saying "OLD!" because I didn't want to be the bad guy.
me neither, but its fotm to say old :( im mainstream etc.
olga, just coz its july on bTidende's site doesnt mean that its not old :<

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Not seen it before, funny :p kinda reminds me of Arrested Development when Tobias tries to market himself as a cross between an analyst and therapist... :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
sigh.! why do i even bother.. :/

simply saying something is old without backing it up with a shread of evidance is getting boring fast.!

also what might be old to one guy might be new to another so if you've seen it before GFY then dont post or simply refer to were you saw it and perhaps comment on it.

but hey gues it isnt even about sharing stuff but however using any opportunity to flame eachother ?

personally i used to enjoy OT while still played and has been the main reason i still stuck around..but guess things have changed ?

ah well dosent really bother me, just a shame that some people wont post much due to the expectation that your thread instead of being apriciated will just end up as another +1 for the forum trolls with their "old macro"

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I want a old macro :eek:

Don't even bother trying to justify yourself here =< You'll turn this into another sybian thread.

I know what you mean though, but it's expected :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Olgaline said:

simply saying something is old without backing it up with a shread of evidance is getting boring fast.!

also what might be old to one guy might be new to another so if you've seen it before GFY then dont post or simply refer to were you saw it and perhaps comment on it.

but hey gues it isnt even about sharing stuff but however using any opportunity to flame eachother ?

personally i used to enjoy OT while still played and has been the main reason i still stuck around..but guess things have changed ?

ah well dosent really bother me, just a shame that some people wont post much due to the expectation that your thread instead of being apriciated will just end up as another +1 for the forum trolls with their "old macro"

well if it bothers and offends you that we post "old" in a thread then you surely shouldnt post here. actully, it will make the forum a better place. Now, if you can take it with a smile, laugh at us retards doing it and keep posting "old" stuff that we can say "old" about, then for the love of god keep posting!
We enjoy seeing old stuff - and i dont think anyone in any thread wrote LOL WAJJ POST OLD STUFF IT S000KS AND SO DO YOU STUF M8S!.
As you see, gamah made overdriven laugh by making "an old joke" - thats a part of the "old" posting idea.'

Gamah said:
July 1432?
well you do know time is relative right? and i'd call creating webpages @ 1432 abit advantgarde (spelling?)

Gamah

Banned
Olgaline said:

You need to chill out.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
cog said:
Not seen it before, funny :p kinda reminds me of Arrested Development when Tobias tries to market himself as a cross between an analyst and therapist... :p

You forget lindsay, i've been a proffesional twice before, an analyst and a therapist, yes, i was the worlds first analrapist

totally classic xD

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
well if it bothers and offends you that we post "old" in a thread then you surely shouldnt post here. actully, it will make the forum a better place. Now, if you can take it with a smile, laugh at us retards doing it and keep posting "old" stuff that we can say "old" about, then for the love of god keep posting!
We enjoy seeing old stuff - and i dont think anyone in any thread wrote LOL WAJJ POST OLD STUFF IT S000KS AND SO DO YOU STUF M8S!.
As you see, gamah made overdriven laugh by making "an old joke" - thats a part of the "old" posting idea.'

well you do know time is relative right? and i'd call creating webpages @ 1432 abit advantgarde (spelling?)

nah mate dosent bother me, ;)
think i'm just getting too old is all

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Olgaline said:

i agree, its getting really old

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom