Too much daoc will mess with your head

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
i'd say Lol, but i'm genuinly stunned into silence... Still, i'd love to have my own 'floating hand' - now that would be fun, think of all the things you could do with it... like... holding a piece of paper with your realm rank on it... and... stuff...

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
All pictures on the web of me looking like a Reaver were unintentional

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i got irl pics of Farek in plate xD
wont share them tho as he dont want to go official whit him being a pally irl.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bit Worried about what is on Top Shelf "Is that 1 Big Dildo or What" now we know How he gets his Kicks ;) No wonder he Smiling

Bellona

Banned
alb3.jpg

no comments needed.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
WTF???
Is THAT the guy that sent us all to war??

I quit.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
ffs belonna i said farek dident want to go official!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh just noticed.
What are those boots??
Looks like some kind of future magical boots that are great for running. + something to runningspeed (self)??

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If you ever want a good reason to quit any MMORPG, remember this thread and then think "one day that could be me!"

Personally id rather end up in an old folks home spending all day wondering if ill make it to the toilet on time, much more dignified.

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
maybe it is a life for them...
who are you to judge what is best for ppl?
;D

hmm somewhere sometime some1 said this b4...hmm

call it a quote if so

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
ROFL!
Thay guy needs to get laid...
Yes, him losing his virginity is long overdue, afterall he must be like what? 12? :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Yes, him losing his virginity is long overdue, afterall he must be like what? 12? :m00:

Sounds about right, read a story in the paper a couple of weeks ago about a 13yr old who commited suicide because she didn't want to tell her parents about the abortion she'd had! :eek7:

Though its equally disturbing that she was about to get an abortion without her parents knowing the in the first place.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...in the delightful south coast town of Poole there are scores of pre-teen mothers wandering around pusing a pram in one hand and jabbering away on a mobile phone in t'other hand with a ciggie dangling from their mouth. :p

I hate this place so much. :eek:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Sounds about right, read a story in the paper a couple of weeks ago about a 13yr old who commited suicide because she didn't want to tell her parents about the abortion she'd had! :eek7:

Though its equally disturbing that she was about to get an abortion without her parents knowing the in the first place.

Go to Dundee - its got the largest number of teenage pregnancys in the whole of the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom