IMO too many sticky's....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Once again, it seems only yesterday they were all purged.

Active threads will stay active through use.

The photocomp 30 thread is over, it does not need to be stickied.

The ww game 11 thread probably doesn't need sticking, I suggest players and interested people simply "watch" the thread.

The Euro 2012 thread, if people use it it will stay active, does not need stickying.

Freedybeer and threads to read should be the only real stickies.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
WW threads being stickies is a farce. I raised this before and got whinged at.

Photocomp was killed by Clown, so ban Clown and unsticky.

Euros thread clearly needs no sticky.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me Chet you act like a bird on blob. I do not know who stuck the Euro thread but I will unstick it, not cos you whined like a bird but because it shouldn't be stuck. Christ, change your tampon.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tony, you need to learn to not read emotion into text.
It's quite frustrating having to scroll past inactive threads to see active ones.
Can you also unsticky the photo thread, Wazz created it and he himself has said you can kill it.
I'm sure Mabs doesn't mind the WW thread going either, only 5 of us are still playing it and we know how to find it.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I think we should Sticky this thread so that we can all learn from this experience and not make similar mistakes in the future.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tony, you need to learn to not read emotion into text.
It's quite frustrating having to scroll past inactive threads to see active ones.
Can you also unsticky the photo thread, Wazz created it and he himself has said you can kill it.
I'm sure Mabs doesn't mind the WW thread going either, only 5 of us are still playing it and we know how to find it.
Chet,

Have you changed your tampon yet? I will unsticky those two threads as they are inactive.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
This thread makes me sticky.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That is cos I just jizzed all over you in the heat.

Again? You should get that looked at mate, pretty sure it's not supposed to smell of cabbages.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Again? You should get that looked at mate, pretty sure it's not supposed to smell of cabbages.
Heh, sorry, as I unloaded I farted. Won't happen again.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Personally, I like the stickys, as long as they're updated on a regular basis, so if someone comes back to the forum from a long time of absence they can sorta see what's hot, but yeah, whatever :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The same could be said about your posts in the Diablo III thread. Shush.
It's such a shame that there is no facepalm post rating... i love facepalm..

Stickies should only be for competitions I think.. but it really doesn't matter :p I dunno how it has annoyed you this much Ch3tan :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's such a shame that there is no facepalm post rating... i love facepalm..

Stickies should only be for competitions I think.. but it really doesn't matter :p I dunno how it has annoyed you this much Ch3tan :D
Ch3tan is a woman. Nuff sed.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I stickied the euro fitba thread because I thought it was a good idea. Never throught that someone would pop out their tampon in rage at an extra line of text at the top of the forum :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I stickied the euro fitba thread because I thought it was a good idea. Never throught that someone would pop out their tampon in rage at an extra line of text at the top of the forum :(
You tard! The Premier League 2011-2012 thread was not stickied, how could something like the Euros have more importance?? :p

TdC

everything euro is extremely cool you faffer! I wave my croissant at you while stroking my mustache with my bratwurst!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

another case of teedle fail. You of all people should know that sticky's are never a good idea..... has Will taught you nothing?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
another case of teedle fail. You of all people should know that sticky's are never a good idea..... has Will taught you nothing?
Stickys can be good, try not to think of online stuff when working it out....

TdC

zzzzzzwhut? :-P

stickies are lovely. of course, when people use them for fool threads like what to read before you die, instead of pointing to the wiki like they should, then it gets a bit cluttered.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
zzzzzzwhut? :-P

stickies are lovely. of course, when people use them for fool threads like what to read before you die, instead of pointing to the wiki like they should, then it gets a bit cluttered.
I keep upgrading the wiki software!! Would love to see more peeps at to the history....

TdC

bahs, the wiki is pure awesome history, and literal facts! ofc we had to disable new users due to fucking spammers.... :-/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*looks at thread*

*does best Stan impression* No, not getting involved this time. *walks away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom