Too Fast Too Furious?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you can turn your sympathy on/off like that over some abritrary variable, you have no sympathy to begin with ;)

Oh you are so wrong Tohtori, I have all the sympathy in the world for people that genuinely deserve it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Oh you are so wrong Tohtori, I have all the sympathy in the world for people that genuinely deserve it.
Paul Walker was a passenger. I have asked friends to stop driving like cunts when I am in the car. You can't say no sympathy for the passenger. If they find proof the car was street racing then I agree about the driver.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I meant for this particular instance. If a simple matter like "they were streetracing" changes you from "sad to hear it, best for the family" to "f*ck him" then your initial sympathy level was rather superficial to begin with. Just saying.

Even though sympathy for a dead man is rather weird anyway :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
News sites are generally just speculators, wait until an actual report appears from the Police and is reported.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I meant for this particular instance. If a simple matter like "they were streetracing" changes you from "sad to hear it, best for the family" to "f*ck him" then your initial sympathy level was rather superficial to begin with. Just saying.

Even though sympathy for a dead man is rather weird anyway :p

Your opinion :) bottom line if someone dies through something like street racing or drink driving its hard to have sympathy for them and Soze, not going to get into it but if you were in a car and the driver was about to start a street race you knew was potentially life threatening do you remain in the car? or use common sense and get out, again not a hard choice.

Still not 100% concrete they were steet racing yet, I was told yesterday from a friend that they'd been seen street racing then upon looking into it further I seen it was just speculation, it'll come out sooner or later so we just need to wait.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Your opinion :) bottom line if someone dies through something like street racing or drink driving its hard to have sympathy for them and Soze, not going to get into it but if you were in a car and the driver was about to start a street race you knew was potentially life threatening do you remain in the car? or use common sense and get out, again not a hard choice.

Still not 100% concrete they were steet racing yet, I was told yesterday from a friend that they'd been seen street racing then upon looking into it further I seen it was just speculation, it'll come out sooner or later so we just need to wait.
I have been in a mates car when he was doing 70 then started chasing after some other arsehole and we ended up chasing him at over 120. I called him all kinds of stupid cunt but he still chased him. At no point could I get out. Like someone else said until the police report comes out it is all just TMZ trying to generate web traffic.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Honestly, speed may have been a factor but the guy was a race car driver. Not saying that excludes the possibility of a major fuck up on his part, but I'm more inclined to say something went very wrong mechanically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom