Too Fast Too Furious?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What is it with yanks, Porsche GTs and generally dying in them. Didn't DUnn go out in one also?

Well i guess the answer is "Can't drive 'em" ofcourse...

RIP anyway, not even his own fault.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
From the initial report it sounds like a genuine accident, but early days and all that.

Shame though, he was only 40. RIP

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
As ironies go, that's a bit on the nose isn't it? RIP.

(Carrera GTs are notoriously unforgiving; as in "don't drive one of these unless you're a professional").

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
RIP, sad news but christ, what happened? Hit a lamp post and burst into flames, not a very safe car?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Rip, very tragic, especially if all those details are true... during a charity event and his daughter having just moved to be closer to him.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Early reports are his mate lost it in the middle of the road. And could not get it back under control. RIP poor fucker.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What is it with yanks, Porsche GTs and generally dying in them. Didn't DUnn go out in one also?

Well i guess the answer is "Can't drive 'em" ofcourse...

RIP anyway, not even his own fault.

To be fair Dunn was drunk at the time, I enjoyed jackass and even liked Dunn, he was quite entertaining but I have zero sympathy for people that die while drink driving.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Early reports are his mate lost it in the middle of the road. And could not get it back under control. RIP poor fucker.

Which was quite obviously due to speeding, you don't lose control of a car at normal speeds and fail to get it back then ultimately turn the car into a crushed coke can, i'd wager he was going rather fast when this happened.

State of the car says it all really

_71455412_020182251.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Better dead than burnt to a crisp.
Die young stay pretty.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
bit gutted tbh enjoyed the films and his character more than the others tbh RIP dude

apparently he wasnt driving he was the passenger

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks like a nasty smash that's for sure. Feel sorry for his kid.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Read about it, shame. Wonder how they're going to fix the next F&F film they've already started 'writing' - Writing him out of a series will be interesting.

None the less, RIP.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Pales in comparison to what happened in Glasgow.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Some folks are saying that there was a gas line by the roadside exactly where the car ended up, could explain the extra big fire.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pales in comparison to what happened in Glasgow.
Indeed it does, frightening, will be very interesting to know the details of what went wrong.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Some people on facebook were saying there were green lasers being aimed at the Helicopter. I hope it is not true I would almost rather this be a hardware failure than someone blinding the pilots.

rynnor

Rockhound
soze said:
Some people on facebook were saying there were green lasers being aimed at the Helicopter. I hope it is not true I would almost rather this be a hardware failure than someone blinding the pilots.

Police helicopters are generally proofed against that nowadays its so common.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nice to see the Daily Mail with it's priorities in order. Big splash for an actor who dies in a car crash. Small note about a massive public protest in Ukraine.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is it really that shocking? I know who Paul Walker is so if I saw a headline that he had died I would look it (its the same reason there is loads of stuff on facebook) If I pass a paper and I read there is a massive Public Protest in Ukraine I doubt I would give it a second look.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They are now saying this could be steet racing which explains the speed and a steering failure which explains the straight skid marks right into the pole.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nice to see the Daily Mail with it's priorities in order. Big splash for an actor who dies in a car crash. Small note about a massive public protest in Ukraine.

Actor who the majority of the public vs A country potentially only the minority of the public will know, let alone care about.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Actor who the majority of the public vs A country potentially only the minority of the public will know, let alone care about.

They'd care if Russia decided not to supply gas to anyone who objects to their actions.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
seems he was street racing at the time of the crash - hard to have sympathy, sorry.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As far as I've seen that's one theory, there's no proof. Bit early to be jumping to conclusions...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Few different sources claiming it and police are investigating reports of a street race, nothing concrete yet so back tracking a bit

If they were street racing - no sympathy
if they were not street racing - rip

As far as I've seen that's one theory, there's no proof. Bit early to be jumping to conclusions...

This

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/02/paul-walker-crash-street-racing-investigation-death/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/paul-walker-dead-roger-rodas-2876515
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/02/paul-walker-street-racing-dead-car-crash/
http://jalopnik.com/was-paul-walkers-deadly-crash-caused-by-drag-racing-1474863159
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...estigate-street-race-report-article-1.1534775
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/02/fast--furious-star-paul-walker-in-street-race-before-death

Find out if its true in a few days I guess, shouldn't take the police long to sift through CCTV footage, bound to be cameras where they crashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom