Too Early?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
why does Ipswich have a shit rugby team?

shortage of hookers..

<ducks and hides but i didnt make it up! blame them!>

Marc

FH is my second home
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Not too early, got a few of these jokes on MSN today from friends.

Like...

Have you heard about the dyslexic santa claus in ipswich? He keeps leaving prozzies under trees.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
local-suffolk.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
UK jokes? Rugby jokes? What?

I don't get any of this sh*t....

There is a serial killer in ipswich preying on Prostitutes. So far he has allegedly killed 5. Hooker is also a position in rugby.

HTH

leviathane

Part of the furniture
some whores have been getting killed in Ipswich, and a hooker is another term for a whore, However a hooker is also a forward in rugby. Blah blah blah.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That's just cruel! Shame on you!

All those poor hookers :(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sparx again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well now i see the point, still not that funny.

One could bring up the point of value of life being equal to all and joking about murders being not that funny, but i'd probably just get called a grumpy bastid or something else.

It's not that big a deal anyhoop...guess it's time to bring out the tsunami jokes ;)

Gamah

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
Well now i see the point, still not that funny.

One could bring up the point of value of life being equal to all and joking about murders being not that funny, but i'd probably just get called a grumpy bastid or something else.

It's not that big a deal anyhoop...guess it's time to bring out the tsunami jokes ;)

You just don't understand British Humour..we always bring humour to serious situations.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You just don't understand British Humour..we always bring humour to serious situations.

Like gamahs mental retardation! we joke about that all the time :fluffle:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

Oh i understand it, but someone joking about london bombings would still get a run for their money :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Gamah said:

spot on, its what us brits do.

And actually the london bomb jokes done the rounds 2 days after the first bombings.

Its just our humour to some it may seem insensitive but your muppets for being too soft :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sparx said:
Its just our humour to some it may seem insensitive but your muppets for being too soft :)

Nah, i can take anything...hell, i post anything.

Just it's a bit of a here and there with you lot when it comes to jokes.

Making fun of mexicans = cool and funny.

Making fun of retarded people = booooo!

And so forth. Someone needs to write guidelines as to what is cool and what's not, since common sense is out the window :D

On topic though, the jokes just weren't funny.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Even though it's horrible. Prostitutes are still people with parents, maybe kids.

Some of those jokes are really funny :D We are all going to hell :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
what's the difference between the strangler and Mr Kipling...

Mr Kipling puts 6 tarts in a box.......

I think on that note i'll get me coat.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its really wierd i watch the news and see the reports about these women getting knocked off and i think to myself prostitution needs to be leagalized, if they had the option of being somewhere safe maybe some of these girls would still be alive and i think of the situation i'd have to be in to turn to prostitution tbh my life would have to be increadibly desperate and the whole think is disgusting and sick and really quite sad i mean these girls/women whatever could have made something of their lives and now look at them, theyre dead and people are making jokes about them.

this is why we need jokes tbh we need to be able to distance and desensitise (sp?) our selves from the bloody awful stuff that happens these days otherwise we'd all be on prozac.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
its really wierd i watch the news and see the reports about these women getting knocked off and i think to myself prostitution needs to be leagalized, if they had the option of being somewhere safe maybe some of these girls would still be alive and i think of the situation i'd have to be in to turn to prostitution tbh my life would have to be increadibly desperate and the whole think is disgusting and sick and really quite sad i mean these girls/women whatever could have made something of their lives and now look at them, theyre dead and people are making jokes about them.

this is why we need jokes tbh we need to be able to distance and desensitise (sp?) our selves from the bloody awful stuff that happens these days otherwise we'd all be on prozac.

I also thought the same about legalizing prostitution here like in Holland and taking a tax of it for the govermentand making them safe, but then I thought the girls working legally in Holland ain't allowed to be on certain drugs using the brothels, so in theory the drug addicted prostitutes would still go underground and the problem would continue.

On topic....er jokes are quite funny (hides)

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
I also thought the same about legalizing prostitution here like in Holland and taking a tax of it for the govermentand making them safe, but then I thought the girls working legally in Holland ain't allowed to be on certain drugs using the brothels, so in theory the drug addicted prostitutes would still go underground and the problem would continue.

I agree, only I think it will get alot of them off drugs, as they will no longer have scumbage pimps giving them drugs to make them dependant on them.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
If it was legalised more girls would have a reasonable chance at looking after themselves.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:

There is also a 60% rise (on last year) in Students turning to Prostitution to help fund their degree.. Prostitution is a increasing trend in the UK and something needs to be done (If only to make it safer) about it before it get's out of hand and more of these serial killers turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom