S

Sir Frizz

0,11105,561410,00.html

0,11105,561410,00.html

0,11105,561410,00.html

Gawd damn...:)

M

MYstIC G

its definatly looking good, but i'll be damned if i'm touching a PS2 ver, /me wants gamecube 4 player spinkyness! :)

E

Embattle

It does look good but there isn't any thing extra, in the same sense of TH3 over TH1/2 the basics are still the same.

I'll take SMB2 :)

M

monster.

Tony Hawks 3 is my most played ps2 game I'll definetely be buying this, probally on gc though.

humm.. that reminds me, still have to complete thps3 5 more times :/

Any ideas on a pal release date?

M

Munkey-

i love THPS3. great lark on multiplayer. only annoyed that they took out proper tag from the PS2 version (its on the PSX version) and replaced it with King of the hill.

great levels thought Tokyo does get annoying after a bit. THPS3 is much more improved over the previous versions though. played the original and had difficulty pulling of combos as I diddnt have the same freedom of control. also the graphics are bloody nice :) cant wait for it. have to go check my local import shop some time again

M

Moving Target

I was always terrible at THPS3. I ALWAYS did grinds and never ever did any...of the other stuff.

S

Skyler

THPS3 is ok, but it gets boring way to quickly, and the sequels are just the same thing over and over really ;)

E

Embattle

Tony Hawks over and over again= teh lose!!

Y

Yaka

Originally posted by Embattle
Tony Hawks over and over again= teh lose!!

with better network code this time me thinks

M

monster.

Personally I'd spend the money just for new areas to skate around in. It's obviously going to be more of the same but is'nt that the case of sports games in general.

There is'nt all that much you can do with a skating game but that does'nt really matter because it's so good anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom