Tony Hawkes 3

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Guys,

Borrowed TH3 and my youngest is daft about it.

Only think is he (well, me as well) cant get past the Canada level.

Working it out, we only need to fulfill 1 more task. The easiest I reckon if taking out the bully throwing snowballs.

Only thing is, I cant figure out how to do it.

Any one played this who is in position to provide assistance.

Sexual gratification to be provided by Wij.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
IIRC, you have to jump from a roof of a near building, and into a snowy tree.

But otherwise, there's allways GameFAQS. :)

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Frizz is on the right track, when you go up on the snow plough (I think) ramp, the wooden bit, just hold down foward so you go into the snow on the tree.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
thanks Sir Frizz / MT. Managed it last night - now working on impressing the "judges". almost managing it - and almost have got the feeling back in my thumb :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Best way to do that is to combine a high flying trick + manual landing + another trick. Insane length grinds also don't hurt.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Revert is your friend. You will not rack up big scores without the use of revert.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
leggy said:
Revert is your friend. You will not rack up big scores without the use of revert.

remind me how the revert works ?

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Press R2 as you're landing onto a pipe from the air and your character will spind around as he lands, follow this with a manual or whatever and your trick chain will be unbroken (instead of having to start again) allowing you to gain higher scores.

Check out some of the GameFaq guides for some good info.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Lazarus said:
thanks Sir Frizz / MT. Managed it last night - now working on impressing the "judges". almost managing it - and almost have got the feeling back in my thumb :)

Bump up your manual stat, and assign a special grind and a special manual onto up down triangle. Head down the ramp to your right and take out the middle right support on the shelter. You can now grind your way around the entire map in a large circuit. Throw in a flip trick between each item you special grind and you'll be able to rack up at least a million with a bit of practice.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
thanks all.

Managed to get past the canada level. Trying the Rio level now - my thumb is throbbing and the feeling is rapidly disappearing -but ill keep trying

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh, the best Tony Hawks was Tony Hawks 2.

I remember completely finishing that game, getting all jumps done, and then going on to skate in space. "Skate on my son", said some heavenly voice, ahh happy days. :)

3 was allways too hard for me, as i never bothered beyond the last level on the sea liner.

Anyone know what Underground is like?

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
It's pretty gimmicky, especially when you have to do retarded stealth missions and driving the cars. Overall it's not as good as 4 which is the best of the series as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom