Tonights whine thread - KEEP CLAIMS!

J

jetsetminer

Thank you to Dragon Knights for giving up control so we could claim the keep /bow - appologies to all involved for the "heated" discussion, and thank you to the person who sorted it out (sorry I can't remember your name :( )

Good defending all - those 37 middies didn't stand a chance :clap:

T

Trinilim

People being wimps for taking keeps!

Example: last night we had around 3fg at amg, hardly anyone is coming (hibs and mids I mean), so we're just sitting there bored. Someone gets the idea to do a keep raid! I mean we'd get DF and all.

NO! NO KEEP RAIDS! WE WON'T GET IT! WE'LL LOSE! UBER GUARDS! WAHHHHH!

was the basic response.

What the hell is happening to albion when people are so RP horny that they'd rather sit on their ass at amg with 3fg for an hour, killing a solo mid for around 75 rps, then sitting for another hour, instead of going and doing some good for the realm?

S

scoutguy

Originally posted by Trinilim
People being wimps for taking keeps!

Example: last night we had around 3fg at amg, hardly anyone is coming (hibs and mids I mean), so we're just sitting there bored. Someone gets the idea to do a keep raid! I mean we'd get DF and all.

NO! NO KEEP RAIDS! WE WON'T GET IT! WE'LL LOSE! UBER GUARDS! WAHHHHH!

was the basic response.

What the hell is happening to albion when people are so RP horny that they'd rather sit on their ass at amg with 3fg for an hour, killing a solo mid for around 75 rps, then sitting for another hour, instead of going and doing some good for the realm?

lol trin the guards were all red and orange and we had very few tanks and no rams at all and it was 2 fg's not 3 so dont exagerate and if you think 2 fg's with hardly any tanks can take an upgraded keep then you really are pretty much a clueless noob so all i can say to your post is stfu and deal with it ppl wont do suicide missions

T

Trinilim

what a classic 'stfu n00b!' post

yes, we had so few tanks.. so few infact we killed 5 waves of 2fgs of mids and at least 3 waves of hibs. Man, what a lucky streak :). And we didn't have 2fg, we had more than that, around 2.5 I think? There were 2fg of non-stealthers and 4 stealthers together. Besides, oh what fun it is to sit on your ass at amg and wait an hour to get a few rps. The point isn't trying to SUCCEED. The point is actually DOING something. Was boring as hell. And yes, we did have rams.. they were offered in CG, but apparently you were too busy scouting for non-existent enemies to notice :). Damn wimps.

edit: and yes, I'm such a lvl 50 rr3l7 35 day /play time noob :rolleyes:

K

Khalen

Come on guys open DF :p I got 180+ seals waiting to be salvaged... +)

B

badazz

Originally posted by scoutguy

lol trin the guards were all red and orange and we had very few tanks and no rams at all and it was 2 fg's not 3 so dont exagerate and if you think 2 fg's with hardly any tanks can take an upgraded keep then you really are pretty much a clueless noob so all i can say to your post is stfu and deal with it ppl wont do suicide missions

Hmmm, now if I had posted this reply it would of been deleted by a mod. Funny that innit.

M

Molten Lava

Keep take

5 days ago. Hurb was a Humberton Guard keep. 6 hibs took door one down, hibs took door 2 to 10% before 4 or 5 albs managed to get in to stop the hibs...

2 Pbaoers, a bard, a tank a healer and one more (archer??)

6 people can still take a (lvl 6) keep

Edit: oh and one ram on the first door btw

T

Trinilim

ty molten :) this just goes to show that the new higher level guards aren't as '1nCr3d1b1y Ub3R' as people are making them out to be..

K

kirennia

as he said, 2 rams in my vault and offered :D (i think it was this incident)

If ya see me in cg and r thinking of taking a keep, ive almost always got 2 rams in there and a treb, would just depend if the grp r up for it and if i got any help carrying ;)

O

old.Raziel

it was me u were talking to Jetset :) thanks for paying for some of the wood :)

V

Vim

For your info, someone finally took a keep, DF is open :p or was when i logged at 1am CET

Users who are viewing this thread