Tonights DoD game...

J

Johnny Bravo

Erm anyone know the IP for the DoD server as my Game.net is playing up, I keep getting an error when I try and use the browser :rolleyes:

And yes I am logged in before anyone asks :)

J

Johnny Bravo

Panic over I think I've found it :)

213.221.174.102:27015 ???

T

throdgrain

Thats the one m8. Will start between 8 and 8.30 :)

S

Summo

What the? Good games, but I went for a wee while the map changed and by the time I came back everyone had gone. :/

J

jis

The map changed and I didnt have it so i left, otherwise a great game :)

Spade kills are still the daddy :cool:

M

mank!

I didn't have the map :/

Although that's probably a good thing, another half an hour of stray bullets and dying lots would have infuriated me... gg's anyway!

T

throdgrain

Sorry, got to get up at 4 am :/
Fucking good games though, looking forward to next week already :)

PS we owned at forest ;)

M

mank!

Are there any DOD clans round here? There's plenty of us but no clan, was just wondering.

T

throdgrain

Its been a long standing idea of mine to get a KEA DoD team going, side by side with our super dooper cs one.
In fact Tip Top is the beginning of it, together with Daf, the least active KEA member I have ever beheld :)

J

Johnny Bravo

Yeah Good Games everyone :D

And Summo, I want my spade back, I think I left it embedded in your arse :eek: :D

M

mank!

Originally posted by throdgrain
Its been a long standing idea of mine to get a KEA DoD team going, side by side with our super dooper cs one.
In fact Tip Top is the beginning of it, together with Daf, the least active KEA member I have ever beheld :)

So long standing that I joined and nothing ever happened about a year ago? :)

I think with the release of v1 it'd be about time to get it going. I'm sure a few people round here would be interested?

Surely I was/am the least active KEA member? :p

S

Summo

Okay, but we have to say we've been a clan since beta 1.2.

Also, can our clan tag be [GaJ] in honour of this Something Awful image:

ginjuice.jpg

Chars.

D

Daffeh

im famous \o/

and its not my fault the clan never got off the ground ;)

S

Summo

Or maybe [SB] to celebrate the British actor who caps all the flags?

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by mank!
So long standing that I joined and nothing ever happened about a year ago? :)

Surely I was/am the least active KEA member? :p

A clan is what you make it Mank. However, although you would vie with Daf as Most Inactive , Im afriad he would beat you hands down, as you have at least participated a little bit, whereas he has not managed that :)

T

TipTop

... it'll be my fault. It has been a long standing plan of mine to wait for v 1.0 before getting KEA DoD team off the ground (or is it that I am a lazy arse?) . Now that momentous time has arrived it is time to ask are you man or mouse? Bruce or Sheila? Stella or Ribena? Curry or Alpen? ... oh sod it ...

... anybody want in with me and Daf? The downside being Throddy turns up and makes us work and stuff :)

TT

J

Johnny Bravo

I'm Sheila at the weekend, can I join? :D

TBH an Game.net based clan should work quite well, we already have our own public (private???) server :) and between us should have enough bookables should matches appear :D

M

Maljonic

didn't have a clue where I was going or what I was doing on any of those maps but I still managed to kill a few. Love that forest one, especially the curtains of trees. Can you use those mortars btw?

T

throdgrain

Yep, go up to the mortar, drop your gun and press use.
Then pick up your gun, and charge straight at me ! :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

/me waits for the beginning of June the moment he can finally call BT and get ADSL in.

J

Johnny Bravo

Yep, go up to the mortar, drop your gun and press use.
Then pick up your gun, and charge straight at me ! :)

You don't have to drop your gun dood, just press your use key and listen for the shclooop bang :D

L

leggy

I tried DoD last night.

Have to say "better".

Although it's a bit CSy :/ just a bit better.

T

throdgrain

Leggy, it is a bit cs'y you're right, although in the long run thats probably to its advantage :)
Johnny , shit, I been dropping me gun lol. I guess its cos you have to drop your gun to pick upa bazooka that made me think that.
Oh well :)

M

Maljonic

drop my gun with you lot around? Not bloody likely:)

Users who are viewing this thread