Music Tonight...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Funny how the likes of him and Gary Numan seem to be back in the credibility zone these days, what with Newman having gone all Trent Reznor with some of his recent stuff.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny how the likes of him and Gary Numan seem to be back in the credibility zone these days, what with Newman having gone all Trent Reznor with some of his recent stuff.

Credibility zone schmedibility zone. Always had a soft spot for Mr Ant, mainly because a mate has been obsessed since the 1980's.

Who gives a fuck it they're trendy or "credible" or not :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Stand and deliver? Now who coined that phrase? Heard it in metal for sure, but can't remember :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Credibility zone schmedibility zone. Always had a soft spot for Mr Ant, mainly because a mate has been obsessed since the 1980's.

Who gives a fuck it they're trendy or "credible" or not :)

It was just an observation. I've always liked Gary Numan. Not so keen on Mr. Ant though Ant Music is a great track.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Saw him mumble through 30 mins in hyde park earlier this year. dog shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just in case anyone cared - he was fucking excellent. Not had such a good night there since I saw Hayseed Dixie :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
hayseed dixie! now there is a fun live band.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Cockpit. Shit was wild, one side of my body is bruised to bits.

Walked past the Cockpit this weekend. Visited a mate this weekend who lives 60 seconds walk from it - I still can't accept that it's not a gay club :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Walked past the Cockpit this weekend. Visited a mate this weekend who lives 60 seconds walk from it - I still can't accept that it's not a gay club :)
Ahah, I can assure you it's very much not a gay club! Probably the greatest music venue I've ever been to, atmosphere there is always incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom