Tonight i am watching...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The Charlotte Church show, before you flame me read this

some guy said:
FURIOUS Charlotte Church slapped comic Johnny Vegas across the face on her chat show after he got drunk and abusive and insulted her family.

Charlotte, 20, struggled to control him as he sank bitter and cocktails, leered at female guests and refused to answer her questions properly.

Vile ... Johnny Vegas
At one point she shouted, “Shut the f*** up’, and slapped him.

An audience member said: “It was like watching a car crash.

“Johnny was off his face and took every opportunity to wind her up — she didn’t have the experience to keep him under control.”

Lairy Vegas, 36, began by telling Charlotte — who has given up smoking: “You look tense. Have a cigarette.”

When she reminded him that they had sung karaoke together last year at her mum’s hotel, he snapped: “Yes, and I sh*gged your grandma too.”

Singer Charlotte later mentioned that his 2004 movie Sex Lives Of The Potato Men got bad reviews.

Vegas replied: “Well I listened to your album and it was s***.”

The onlooker said: “Johnny started slurring so much it was difficult to understand him. It didn’t help when Charlotte asked him to test some cocktails for a stunt. Instead of taking a sip, he downed all three — and they were a mixture of wine and spirits.

“He lit up a cigarette and the producer had to stop the interview and tell him to go outside. It was awful.”

Bosses of The Charlotte Church Show fear they will not be able to use most of the interview, due to be broadcast tonight on Channel 4.

The source added: “You could hear the producer telling Charlotte to hurry things up. And she was saying, ‘I am trying’. She was out of her depth and Vegas knew it. It was unpleasant behaviour.”

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds fking hilarious... Would love to see him behaving that way on Parky or any other remotely experienced interviewer

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
he gets drunk at almost all interviews, an experienced interviewer can handle him, ms church couldnt

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
tbh he is an idiot imo, he is funny but I dont like the dude at all as a person.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well tbh hes just a piss head. I doubt any other characteristics come out cause he is always wrecked.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
when i was a poor student and working in B&Q to make beer money i mixed johnny vegas some paint xD

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ROFL

I'd love to see that interview uncut.

Charlotte Church's show is utter shite. She's way outta her depth.

Go Vegas go !

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watched it
Even though it was heavily edited (I suppose) Vegas still pwnd her

pikeh

Resident Freddy
did anyone see "the best of the worst" last night?
some guy went to the dentists, complaining about toothache, and when the dentist did an x-ray, he found the guy had a 4 inch nailgun nail going right up through his nose/mouth.
it was sick.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
some guy went to the dentists, complaining about toothache, and when the dentist did an x-ray, he found the guy had a 4 inch nailgun nail going right up through his nose/mouth.
it was sick.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
pikeh said:
it was sick.

Yeah I saw the show.

What about the bit with the bull ? LMAO

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
Yeah I saw the show.

What about the bit with the bull ? LMAO

yeh i was actually rofl'ing irl :)

having you trousers and pants ripped off by a raging bull in the middle of a packed stadium is a LOT worse than losing your little toe ffs.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
pikeh said:
yeh i was actually rofl'ing irl :)

having you trousers and pants ripped off by a raging bull in the middle of a packed stadium is a LOT worse than losing your little toe ffs.

He was one lucky sonofabitch not to get impaled or have his balls torn off tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom