Tome unlocks...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of exping today i've been exploring for tome entries. Be it history and lore, new mobs, titles etc

I really enjoy finding some hidden things and showing off with a title that not many others have :) Like the Silencer, cept for a guildie i showed it to, i haven't seen anyone else with it.

Anyone else enjoying the game like this? :)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Sure am, came across an odd drop earlier, later on collected ten of these drops and acquired a pretty sweet title. Also managed to find a pocket item by killing a unique mob:)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I was trying to read them all at first, but there was just so many I found I wasn't getting anywhere, just standing reading, and I know most of the warhammer lore anyway.
But I still think it's a cool idea

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
I was trying to read them all at first, but there was just so many I found I wasn't getting anywhere, just standing reading, and I know most of the warhammer lore anyway.
But I still think it's a cool idea
I'm familiar with a lot of Warhammer lore (just reading Elfslayer) but alot of these things are small personal stories :)

V

veggiemanuk

It's nice to see another MMO use a system like this, City of Heroes/Villains used a similar system with its badges to good effect.

If Mythic are going to have seasonal content with unique tome entries this will make it even more interesting.

Also, on City of Heroes/Villains you could unlock new minor abilities by exploring all areas or killing X amount of certain mobs to a specific set of badges, one of the major unlocks allowed for a 5% xp increase and other passive abilities. Used to spend hours/days badge hunting or killing certain mobs to unlock badges.

Going to wow from CoX, this was something I missed, glad to see it here.

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
I got the title "Lead lopper" not seen many with it, for killing 10 guild leaders ;P

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Hell ye its fun! got 41 titles to pick from now :lol:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
um got this title earlier today for clicking myself 5000 times :D wtf!

Fitzbert

Fledgling Freddie
Went around Lair discovering with two friends yesterday. We found three and as a result, three tome unlocks. Full of high level mobs, of course, so we made a pact to go back and gank their asses to last Tuesday when we're R40. :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Sure am, came across an odd drop earlier, later on collected ten of these drops and acquired a pretty sweet title.
tanks for the tip, this got me my first tome tactic :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
as i rune priest im just happy with my little cosy "The Friendly" title :p

dee777

Loyal Freddie
um got this title earlier today for clicking myself 5000 times :D wtf!

You really shouldnt state in public that you touched yourself so often...unless you want to get Kudos for your stamina.
;)

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
I visited the librarian yesterday and there about a zillion items there to unlock too. Really adds a lot of depth to the game.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
any one know how you collect the items you have unlocked eg i have unlocked a cloak by killing some champ mobs it says completed but i have been to libary and cant find the right npc

cheers

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
any one know how you collect the items you have unlocked eg i have unlocked a cloak by killing some champ mobs it says completed but i have been to libary and cant find the right npc

cheers
as stated above u, library, 1e floor, then find wich one has ur cloak

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
So heres a Tome question, i killed quite a few Stunties by now, but to get tome unlocks it says i have to take part in a Dwarf Scenario, how i do that i done plenty of Scenarios but none of the dwarven kind it seems, anyone knows ?

Uara

Part of the furniture
im wondering, maybe as tier 3 has 2 different scenarios per zone ones classed as a dwarf one and the other is an orc one?

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Honestly, I don't know where to start to get those rare titles... I'm just grinding several types of faction npcs atm tho

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, I don't know where to start to get those rare titles... I'm just grinding several types of faction npcs atm tho
explore, grab stuff on the floor, rightclick npc's etc

Toel

Loyal Freddie
So anyone managed to get any tactic unlocks yet then? Got one for when fighting skaven myself:)

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
none of them lol spent about 10 mins going through each one

I had the same problem, the reason you can't find it is probably this:

When you click NPC 1 and scroll down all the way to the buttom, then click on NPC 2, you're scrolled down all the way to the bottom on him as well. In this case, you gotta scroll up to see all.

Bit odd really.. they should change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom