Tome Unlock items.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i've got 6 tome unlocks that rewards accessories, been to the library in Altdorf none there wants to help me. so is there other npcs out there that got me ITAMZ? :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
should be one of the librarians that sell , it is on destro side atleast.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Well i've got 6 tome unlocks that rewards accessories, been to the library in Altdorf none there wants to help me. so is there other npcs out there that got me ITAMZ? :)

Theres 1 npc downstairs that sells tactics and 4 upstairs that sell trophies/pocket items etc though sometimes they can be a pain,wouldnt sell me the upgrade to one of my trophies :(

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Hm, on my 30BW I've got 5k RvR kills yet I can't buy any of the trophies. I've also unlocked several tome tactics, though I can't train any. Any suggestions?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, on my 30BW I've got 5k RvR kills yet I can't buy any of the trophies. I've also unlocked several tome tactics, though I can't train any. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of when it comes to not being able to get the trophies such as Empire One Pip etc, it is because greenskin/dark elf/chaos means you have to kill that type of monster in PvE, not PvP.

Public quests are the best way to get the pips. Kind of silly, but well.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i got the Black Toof, and another piece of that set, and got 3 of the Divided

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Apparently you need a few of the same type of tome tactic unlocks to be able to buy them. Like, 3 Manly tactic unlocks.

Also, RVR kills on the front page of your tome arent the kills you get rewarded for. You get the One Pip, Two Pip and Three pip from PVE kills of the corresponding race, and as far as I know, you get trophies from certain amounts of kills to certain classes, e.g. 100 Witch Hunters.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
the simple reason lays in the fact that u need to be rank 35 to use em
change filter and buy em :D

i'm so smart :D... nah i'm thinking clear due to the alcohol

Afran

Part of the furniture
<Insert Race Here> One (and above) Pips are PvE only

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
If you check rewards and Items you see what you can buy.

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
If you check rewards and Items you see what you can buy.
means => in the tome, fifth tab (gold cup) = rewards - Titles, Tactics, Items, Cards - this usually shows Titles by default, clicks items and you can see what you can buy! (tactics option is handy too)

Thanks for that tip, I really should explore my tome more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom