Tomb Raider and the Cradle of Life

W

Will

The review in The Scotsman started with "Dying faster than an Ebola-infected monkey on its US release..." and finished with "...saying this film is better than its prequel is correct, but that is like saying a broken arm is better than a broken leg."

I think I'll give it a miss.

N

nath

I don't think it was better than the previous one. At least in that you saw a bit of flesh in the shower scene.

E

ECA

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Was there any doubt it'd be utter wazz? :p

No, and people who say *it might be good* just will never learn about hollywood.

P

pg_exoshear

Saw it in Holland 2 weeks before it came out here. :)

I thought it was a rather nice film. Nothing to get all crazy over, but it was watchable.

D

Durzel

Slightly OT but I read in a review about "text messenging and why its the bane of Hollywood" that Charlies Angels: Full Throttle bombed as well?

Anyone have any confirmation of this? I can't find any article about it whatsoever...

1tchy trigger

I heard it bombed in the States because the latest Lara Croft game sucked so bad that people thought the film would be as bad.

W

Will

Originally posted by Durzel
Slightly OT but I read in a review about "text messenging and why its the bane of Hollywood" that Charlies Angels: Full Throttle bombed as well?

Anyone have any confirmation of this? I can't find any article about it whatsoever...
I read that too...it went along hte lines of "if we spend money marketing a film, it used to sell no matter how bad it was. Nowadays, people text each other after seing it and warn their friends it is shite."

T

Testin da Cable

I saw it and it was reasonably shite. as in go out and have a few pints after. not go out and bang pavingstones against your skull till your eyes explode out through your ears a la dracula2000esque films. the only thing I was quite unhappy about was the bit where she punches the shark.

X

Xtro

The film could be 90 minutes of Angelina crapping into a bucket and I'd still watch it. Hell I'd PREFER that!

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Xtro
The film could be 90 minutes of Angelina crapping into a bucket and I'd still watch it. Hell I'd PREFER that!
Could think of better things she could be doing that I'd rather watch :p

Has she made a good film yet? I didn't rate the first Tomb Raider film much. Think I only ever saw her in that Hackers film before now and that was so laughably bad it was er... laughably bad!

T

Testin da Cable

I spunked on her lips after TBC. very nice indeed.

W

Will

Originally posted by Wij
She played a lezza in some crap film.
Girl Interrupted.

Just in case you are tempted, it is indeed teh suck. And not the good kind of suck either.

R

ReActor

Actually I can't think of a good film she's been in. Which is a shame because she's quite attractive and certainly not the worst Hollywood actress out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom