Tom Cruise is wacko?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This reminds me so much of when David Ike lost his marbles, kind of scary seeing someone who so obviously needs help.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
He is fucking absolutely batshit insane

Just listen to his ramblings, without knowing his beliefs, and you'd be convinced he's a madman.

'I mean yes, hahahaha you know, driving past a car accident! gotta do something you know change the world cause no one else will do it, for the greater good ..!!=!?!?!?!'

He cant even structure a whole sentence >_<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Scientology is more of a cult than a religion, isn't it ?

Ara

Fledgling Freddie
cult and religion same thing, both is based on fiction

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You could think its a mix of sarcasm and acting, as he probably cares less what people thinks. Or he could be just odd.

edit: Hmm, tom cruise ads on the bottom of this page... the irony

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone understand any of that shit? Drama queen springs to mind /add a bag of base

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Actually he reminds me of Ms. South Carolina in the way he's trying to make sentences in his head...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im tempted to say hes acting, no one is that crazy in the cranium.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
im tempted to say hes acting, no one is that crazy in the cranium.

The BBC have given it serious coverage. The video has been around for 4 years but has only recently been leaked to the press snf they could not release it at the time for fear of being sued. Now that it is up on the internet it is fair game and Cruise cannot take any of the news networks to court over it.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
No worse than so many other tbh, nothing in that piece really scared me,
Made me laugh sure, but hardly scary, he dosent really say anything really does he ?
and tbh maybe thats the truelly scary part if you think about it, however i must admit his laugh is scary...the boy is crazy!

extremists islam and radicalistic chistianity and idea's like Inteligent design, and 72 virgins for blowing people up, Now thats scary stuff!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
I was trying to so hard to get into that, but I really needed some kinda specifics :<

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
He's saying the same thing over and over, interspersed with maniacal laughter. :eek6:

G

i've never ever seen how saying sucking a fart out of her arse or brushing your teeth with her shit works, just say shes extremely beutiful and you would like to make sweet love to her over and over and over again......

i mean, WTF

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i've never ever seen how saying sucking a fart out of her arse or brushing your teeth with her shit works, just say shes extremely beutiful and you would like to make sweet love to her over and over and over again......

i mean, WTF

Fair enough but how about gargling her piss as a mouthwash?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I was trying to so hard to get into that, but I really needed some kinda specifics :<

Same ^^ I watched a few minutes of it but it just doesnt go anywhere.

Its like scientology, you know, when you like, you know, you really know! you just know!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAH!!!11

:confused:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tried to understand it but really, he just makes no sense at all and the occasional laugh just messes with me even more.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
im fucked if will ever know what he was talking about for 8mins of that clip

Jeros

Part of the furniture
holy shit you guys dont get it do you?

sheesh

read dienetics for gods sake

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He is well and truely a plank... the amusing part is that he has yet to receive is 6 armed white coat.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, don't know about Toms sanity, or whatnot, haven't really delved into scientology that much, and that video didn't seem that confusing or weird, but have to say that if you took any person off this forum, and recorded them talking to a friend, then edited that discussion to bits and pieces...

You'd get quotes like "Umm..well...freddyshouse is like *ahahah* well it just is you know?" and it would look completely bongers.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Pmsl today when i saw this on the news and there was a guy who basically rescues people who've been taken in by scientology, the presenter said "so what exactly do you do?" this guy says "well i take someone who is like tom cruise and work with them untill theyre human again"

:clap:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well, don't know about Toms sanity, or whatnot, haven't really delved into scientology that much, and that video didn't seem that confusing or weird, but have to say that if you took any person off this forum, and recorded them talking to a friend, then edited that discussion to bits and pieces...

You'd get quotes like "Umm..well...freddyshouse is like *ahahah* well it just is you know?" and it would look completely bongers.

I disagree, I know what you're saying, and if it had've been edited to shit then I would agree, but those are pretty long sections of video, where hes saying a good full sentence or two each time, ok we're not hearing the question or much of the topic, and perhaps one or two of his sentences could perhaps make some semblance of sense if we had've heard the question, but for the most part hes just not saying anything.

I've just typed out the first six sections of what he's said into text as close as I can to what he actually said, best to make up your own mind really, but I've embolden'd the sections I am referring to when I mean that he doesnt really say anything.

I think it’s a privilege to call yourself a scientologist and it’s something you have to earn and because a scientologist does, he/she has the ability to create new and better realities and improved conditions, err, being a scientologist you look at someone and you know absolutely that you can help them.

--- cut ---

so for me it really is ksw and its just like, its, its something err, I don’t mince words with that, you know, with anything really but that policy for me has really gone pfft, boy, and err there’s a time when I just said you know, when I read it I just you know, this is it, this is exactly it.

--- cut ---

Being a scientologist when you drive past and accident its not like anyone else, when you drive past you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one who can really help

--- cut ---

that’s what drives me you know, because we have the opportunity and err to really help, for the first time, effectively change peoples lives and err I am dedicated to that, absolutely uncompromised dedicated to that

--- cut ---

The (?) are here to help, you know as also the public we have a responsibility. its not just the (?) not just the (?) its not just me, its you, its re-reading ksw, looking at what needs to be done, its going ok, am I going to do it or not, period, am I going to look at that guy or am I too afraid, because I have my own out-ethics to put in someone else’s ethics, and that’s all its comes down to

--- cut ---

because I don’t hesitated to put ethics into someone else you know because I put it ruthlessly myself and I think that err I respect that, in others, I'm there to help we're here to help my opinion is your either n board or you not on board ok, but just if your on board your on board just like the rest of us

The part I think most people are really talking about is this though:

--cut-- (about 4-5 mins in)

heaheahhahhae and err i would you know they said you know so have you met an SP??! haehhaehahhaehhea and i would like to know you know and i thought oh what a beautiful thing, maybe one day it will be like that hehheh, you know what im saying maybe one day it would be that, wow SPs they'll just read about those in the history books you know hahehhhahahehe

--cut--

:confused:

Now it could just be the editing, but either way, just looking solely at the text, the way hes talking, his speech patterns, really makes him seem like a complete fruitcake to me.

I would like to be proved wrong in a way, I just cant see anything to change my mind though :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's what i meant more in my post. when you take spoken into text, it gets like that.

Like, say, record a normal conversation you're having with a friend(as i see this interview being) and you'll notice that if it wa in written form, it would be rather "odd".

Ofcourse, i know what you mean by "not making sense", as in, the context of the things he's saying is a bit odd, but i think that's more in the eye of the beholder.

Like for example, the part about seeing a car accident, i think it refers to the line what he said before that, and more towards "other people don't help a car accident, but as a scientologist, you could help".

Ofcourse, he probably means he can help more then a normal person as he can alter the fabric of the universe, but that's another thing to discuss. As in, what if they can? Would we even know? etc.

But i think my view on this is that, i can understand what he means, even if it seems odd at times, but it's not "crazy" odd.

Took a few parts and gonna write what i heard, or understood it as:

(KSW by the way)

"so for me it really is ksw and its just like, its, its something err, I don’t mince words with that, you know, with anything really but that policy for me has really gone pfft, boy, and err there’s a time when I just said you know, when I read it I just you know, this is it, this is exactly it."

He read the KSW, and it spoke to him in a very significant way.

"Being a scientologist when you drive past and accident its not like anyone else, when you drive past you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one who can really help"

Driving past an accident site, he knows he ahs to stop and help, 'cause(very validly), most people won't stop. (the whole "you're the only one that can help" goes a bit over the top, but can mean that "noone else will").'

that’s what drives me you know, because we have the opportunity and err to really help, for the first time, effectively change peoples lives and err I am dedicated to that, absolutely uncompromised dedicated to that

Well a rather admirable dedication to helping people, which i think is a reason Cruise is a member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom