Tokens bugged, economy ruined. Rollback needed

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Hey,

The Bottomless Black Dye gives people insane amount of plats.
Unlimited uses and spawns random items (including bag of coins worth of 200p).

A rollback is required, or the economy will be destroyed at Ywain.

I tried to contact the customer support without any luck ( just some random song after I chose the warhammer/daoc option)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i just finished sc'ing my inf.................. :(

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
explains why they just crash dived the servers i expect

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! MUST HAVE DAOC! ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Typical. Only night i can play my subs and they fucked up summat and Ywain is down.

Ok Mythic, y the heck you couldn't simply do a db query and auto refund the fucking accounts with problems?

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Now that the people not billed excessively will have to incur the wrath of a roll-back, will we all get tokens :D?

Woohoo!

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Do you think due to laying off all their staff they decided to demote the cleaners to DAoC Devs?

As surely professionals wouldn't continue to make cock-ups like this, would they.......

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Greetings all,

We have taken the Servers down for an immediate emergency downtime. The servers are expect to return 6:30pm EST

EST is 6 hours behind uk time?

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
And there was Tim (Jenkz) wanting to scout duo for first time in a week! why did they just rejig a GM tool, would of been pritty simple to make a dye tub from scratch, change the uses of a normal NPC dye to infinate and change the pic, vola!

Nvm, atleast I got pork and honey sausages cooked in my own gravy & onion mix with mash potato with enough butter to kill a ox for dinner ready in 20 mins :england:

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
And there was Tim (Jenkz) wanting to scout duo for first time in a week! why did they just rejig a GM tool, would of been pritty simple to make a dye tub from scratch, change the uses of a normal NPC dye to infinate and change the pic, vola!

Nvm, atleast I got pork and honey sausages cooked in my own gravy & onion mix with mash potato with enough butter to kill a ox for dinner ready in 20 mins :england:

Yeah, you could do it in about 3 seconds in UO :p

That's do the dye tub, not the sausages by the way.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
not the sausages by the way.

Lol had me thinking there for a sec, sausages and mash in 3 secs in UO! I dont remember such tasty meals heh

[Edit] On topic though, dont look like ill be playing with anyone in daoc tonight

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
First time I seen them "shut down"(crash) the servers them self without a warning.

To me it smells like the server crashed and they just let them be down since they have to fix stuff anyway, why else would it take 20min to post a 15 word reply on the herald?

Now come play TF2 with me :)

Lokeh

Fledgling Freddie
Why didnt they think about this before they implemented that apology-npc ?
They have already done it in another way, you know those Trifecta-dealers gives you an epic-mount if you match 3, but that mount can only be sold for 15silver.

This is just useless programming, not well thought through.

Way to go Mythic, still thinking with your asses as usual !!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
lol... really? Thats just an amazing balls-up.

Truely astounding!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i love how everyone was like omgz thank gods for no more goa, mythic are amazing. So far we've had massive fuck up on billing, massive fuck up on them trying to implement a gift for billings, delayed transfers. Yeah thank god we got rid of goa :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
i love how everyone was like omgz thank gods for no more goa, mythic are amazing. So far we've had massive fuck up on billing, massive fuck up on them trying to implement a gift for billings, delayed transfers. Yeah thank god we got rid of goa :)

Yeh thx God anyway dude, at least they don't fuck up databases (considering now they are prolly in 4 doing all the stuff) -.-

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at vn board think theres gonna be a few bans inc lol,

seems the amis really went overtime in bug abuse, getting loads of mansion deeds and floging em back or doing it in ml10 zone and lol loads of astral kit & wpns, prob 100% certain a rollback is inc to get rid of the items created out of the system

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so is it even worth logging in tonight, or is it all just going to be wiped in a rollback tomorrow anyway?

MrBic

Part of the furniture
no rollback all items are still there and only heard 1 or 2 bans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom