Toilet freak

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The company i work for has approximately 800+ staff in the building. There are 6 floors.

There are 2 toilets per floor so you can imagine the amount of people who visit these toilets.

I have noticed something very odd, and quite a few people do it...I cant think why they do this, but it kinda makes me sick.

When they have a poo, they wipe their bum as if they are sanding down a worktop. You can hear the paper being scrubbed against their ass....quite hard, and pretty damn fast!

The reason this freaks me out is because I wipe once, then throw it in the toilet. I then wipe again (once, with a new piece) and throw that away. I pretty much keep doing that till the paper still looks clean after wiping.

How the hell can someone just constantly rub the same bit of tissue on their ass? Even if they then get a new bit of paper, surely they're just wiping poo everywhere?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1 wipe = 1 piece of paper

No circulate(?!) motions should be going on when you wipe

But how do you know how other ppl wipe? o0

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Roflol, thanks for the laugh! needed one today... Can't rep you though. Forumpopup says that I need to spread rep :)

Anyway, yeah, Wipe and Throw, Wipe and Throw, that's the way to do it. Any backing up is gross!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I just get the whole loo roll and floss my ass clean.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Many bits at once, wipe, fold, wipe, throw.

Unless it's a nasty poo, then just wipe, throw and duck for cover.

But same paper up down up down many times, well, that's just...well. I guess they're trying to stick the excess back in? :eek7:

Anyway, have to concur above, how the hell do you know?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just like I inspired ppl to have smileys as avartars :D

Everyone.. Change your avatar into your fav pokémon! I know you all got one, eventho you might not admit it! Whoever chooses mudkip loses though..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Everyone.. Change your avatar into your fav pokémon! I know you all got one, eventho you might not admit it! Whoever chooses mudkip loses though..

Hmh.

As if.

If anything, i'll do what i did with your santamas avatars and go anti-poke :flame:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
How the hell can someone just constantly rub the same bit of tissue on their ass? Even if they then get a new bit of paper, surely they're just wiping poo everywhere?

maybe it actually is sandpaper and they have some devient anal abrasive fettish?

or maybe they grew up in houses where they were so poor they could only have one piece of toilet paper per week and by gum they had to make it last!!!

(ew rofl that last thought actually made me gag irl lol, i love that i can offend even myself! yay me!!)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
or maybe they grew up in houses where they were so poor they could only have one piece of toilet paper per week and by gum they had to make it last!!!

(ew rofl that last thought actually made me gag irl lol, i love that i can offend even myself! yay me!!)

Yeah, poor people make me sick too :(

Haha because its quite loud. There are 5 cubicles in there and its not like they are sound proofed. If you rub a bit of tissue on a table or desk, you hear the noise it makes. Well you hear that exact noise lol

:eek6: Are they trying to rub themselves CorNokZ? :eek6:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
But how do you know how other ppl wipe? o0

Anyway, have to concur above, how the hell do you know?

Haha because its quite loud. There are 5 cubicles in there and its not like they are sound proofed. If you rub a bit of tissue on a table or desk, you hear the noise it makes. Well you hear that exact noise lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe it actually is sandpaper and they have some devient anal abrasive fettish?

hahaha :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I dont know Tohtori, it may be they are practising carpenters...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

pika!

Attachments

• pika.jpg
    pika.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 26

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww go on Bahu, pleeease next time you hear one of em doing it just yell at them "wipe and chuck, wipe and chuck!!" they'd never know its you!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
aww go on Bahu, pleeease next time you hear one of em doing it just yell at them "wipe and chuck, wipe and chuck!!" they'd never know its you!

Haha ok then. But if I lose my job and have to give you my password, it'll be your fault!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

JigglyPuff because he waits for everyone to throw a whitey then draws on their face, who hasnt done that to mates before? :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I hear that all the time at work. People scraping and scraping. I try not to listen too much TBH.

You do get some dirty bastards at work. So many people wipe their ass (or jerk off, or throw up, whatever they're doing in there) and then don't bother washing their hands when they leave. That means even after you wash your hands, when you open the toilet door to exit, you've then got poo fingers with their bum germs on them. These dirty bastards might be your boss. Or someone who's about to prepare food in the canteen.

I don't touch door handles anymore

a nasty poo

LMAO ! Like a big fat greasy one that sticks all the way down the pipe and you need to call Dynorod to clean it all out

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When they have a poo, they wipe their bum as if they are sanding down a worktop. You can hear the paper being scrubbed against their ass....quite hard, and pretty damn fast!

How do you know there aren't 2 perverts in the same cubicle taking it in turns to sand down each other's ass with sandpaper ?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Who gives a fuck, I'd rather be a kid than an 'adult' with responsibilities and a mortgage! :eek: ;)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Toilet paper is in such short supply in our Offices (1200 people 11 Floors)

That we wipe with our fingers, then clean our finger with 1 sheet of toilet paper and wash hands throughly ;)

Go Go B.T!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL I think a lot of people would rather be without a mortgage in the urrent economic climate !

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Toilet paper is in such short supply in our Offices (1200 people 11 Floors)

That we wipe with our fingers, then clean our finger with 1 sheet of toilet paper and wash hands throughly ;)

Go Go B.T!

Pah ! You think thats hardship ? In our firm, everyone is allowed one toilet break a day. Everyone in the office moves down to the basement at 2pm and squats over a communal metal trough. No barriers. No privacy. Men and women squatting with their platties down over the trough squeezing out brown stuff. The sides of the trough are very shallow so there's a lot of splash-back and over-spillage. No toilet paper. No wash basins. Just drop em, dump, pull the kecks back up, and get back to work.

Laddey

FH is my second home
The company i work for has approximately 800+ staff in the building. There are 6 floors.

There are 2 toilets per floor so you can imagine the amount of people who visit these toilets.

I have noticed something very odd, and quite a few people do it...I cant think why they do this, but it kinda makes me sick.

The reason this freaks me out is because I wipe once, then throw it in the toilet. I then wipe again (once, with a new piece) and throw that away. I pretty much keep doing that till the paper still looks clean after wiping.

haha i laughed hard reading that. Thats rank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom