Toejam & Earl

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Does anyone remember this old game from ye olde days of the Megadrive, not the new snazzy X-Box 3rd edition of this mighty fine game.

Got talking about it somehow in the pub and remembered i still have my copy intact with the machine itself :D.

Always remember the day i nearly completed it, on level 63 or something stupid like that, just needing the last piece of the ship and it being on this level, walking along and then being jumped by a Boogey man, taking my last life.

Also remember going absolutely fucking apeshit because of this nostalgic fact, swearing and cursing and generally going crazy, the wall broke one pad and the megadrive was about to go out the window just as my mum walked in and had a go at right me because i lost me rag at this game :p

Didn't play it so much after that...Oh the memories...

Still got the megadrive, more or less intact :flame:

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I had Toejam and Earl 2 I think - was class. I never got the level 63 mind.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's mediocre, playable for a short while at best.

Dubbs

Fledgling Freddie
My "other half" is playing it on our Xbox and she loves it.... it gets on my tits within 30 seconds of being on.

Worse thing is I bought as I wanted another good game for her now she's pretty much complete Abe (Munch's oddysey sp?)

T&E is NOT the same league, graphics are poor but I can see the "fun" value for those not so "discerning" :)

G

gutlessrhyme

i need a copy of toejam and earl!!

is there any chance u would sell toejam adn earl for the megadrive???? ive been looking for it for ages now, top game¬!!!! please PM me if you can help!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
yeah this game for the megadrive ruled.. had hours of fun.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Ffs stupid hula dancers and that guy who kicks you up the bum, oh and the boogey man!

Great game, i have it on my ps2 using the action replay max rom player.

Getting to lvl 0 was the best with rocket shoes, Wings or the Rubber Dingy.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
FuzzyLogic said:
Does anyone remember this old game from ye olde days of the Megadrive, not the new snazzy X-Box 3rd edition of this mighty fine game.

Got talking about it somehow in the pub and remembered i still have my copy intact with the machine itself :D.

Always remember the day i nearly completed it, on level 63 or something stupid like that, just needing the last piece of the ship and it being on this level, walking along and then being jumped by a Boogey man, taking my last life.

Also remember going absolutely fucking apeshit because of this nostalgic fact, swearing and cursing and generally going crazy, the wall broke one pad and the megadrive was about to go out the window just as my mum walked in and had a go at right me because i lost me rag at this game :p

Didn't play it so much after that...Oh the memories...

Still got the megadrive, more or less intact :flame:

I only played Toejam and earl 2, mind I did actually complete the game with all the funk objects in the funk dimension.

Heh, the ending was class.

GENtoejamearl2box.jpg

Nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom