Today's iRvR at Crim/Crauch

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Was funny caster zerg, zig in and out, F8 nuking :XD.

Usually not a big fan of it as it kills solo action totally and FG fights are impossible but I think one has to say that from time to time it might be even healthy for Dyvet.

Cheers for the fun.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
got some solo action in odins - very limited though
same in alb land set a tower on fire few people came thats as far as it went to zergy for any melee class in emain

Septina

Part of the furniture
Didnt realise FG fights was still an option on this cluster. :eek:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt realise FG fights was still an option on this cluster. :eek:

i saw what looked like about 3 fgs AE and some blue mid grp and some other alb grp so no there didn't seem like much

Septina

Part of the furniture
i saw what looked like about 3 fgs AE and some blue mid grp and some other alb grp so no there didn't seem like much

My point was that whatever respect the groups on this cluster used to show to other groups is long gone. :p
Might still be groups roaming but as far as a 'No Adding Policy' goes it's non existant. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
was okish, though very hard to solo from inf PoV. Got added on almost all the time, but was fun nonetheless, better than seeing a barren wasteland for sure!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
was okish, though very hard to solo from inf PoV. Got added on almost all the time, but was fun nonetheless, better than seeing a barren wasteland for sure!
looking at the fact that u were fighting on crau west... DUH ?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

my grp was 4 members of AE and 4 other members from three seperate guilds. then there was two small grps of AE duo's out, but not stuck to the fg which contained the 4 AE members. so get ur facts right before u post. for once enjoy the irvr while its here. its nice for a change to have lots of action rather then having to look or try create it.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
God knows where everyone game from, what was it 4+fg albs 3fg+hibs 1-2fg mids? could have been more just between crauc and crim

I would have rather got the rps on my bard or druid but was fun, not had irvr like that in a long time

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
O
M
G
Get your facts right meight before you post!

We rolled Ixnay /flex!

On a more serious note RvR picked up a lot last night, the past couple of days actually... Been a couple of fg's out every night.

Bit zergy and annoying if that's not your cup of tea, but improving so hoping for the better.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
We rolled Ixnay /flex!

On a more serious note RvR picked up a lot last night, the past couple of days actually... Been a couple of fg's out every night.

Bit zergy and annoying if that's not your cup of tea, but improving so hoping for the better.

Yeah was the highlight of my night, ran into Horner, hibs added and died then he carried on sticking his staff up my behind so I decided to run away...then who do I run into, you and your miss's, joyful :eek:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
hehe looks like AE is starting to get the rep that Synergy had once, everytime Gingy was in a PUG, it was a Synergy GG. Even tho it was only Gingy :D

1 Plum dyed person in grp = Synergy GG apparently Oo

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
hehe looks like AE is starting to get the rep that Synergy had once, everytime Gingy was in a PUG, it was a Synergy GG. Even tho it was only Gingy :D

1 Plum dyed person in grp = Synergy GG apparently Oo

the 4 he mentioned were the ones actually in AE ... then there was this poor excuse of an LA bard (xD) and some from AE but on an alt in an alt guild ;)

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was the highlight of my night, ran into Horner, hibs added and died then he carried on sticking his staff up my behind so I decided to run away...then who do I run into, you and your miss's, joyful :eek:

lol didnt realise it was you till cyn told me and the bonus of killing horner and his di bot as well after you. In all was a good night and different to what we normally do.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
what septina said tbh. there are no respect for each other fights anymore, most just wanna get rps no matter how they get it. Add and zerg and camp 24/7 is cluster :D

arcofirme

Fledgling Freddie
Our grp moved seeking FG vs FG fights yesterday (many blue and low rr mids). We only found zerg and that AE grp that pwned us one or two times.
Anyways i prefer 100 enemies and get pwned to w8 3 hours roaming to just found 2 stealthers fighting.

So get your asses out and try to no add if u see a FG vs FG fight :m00: :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Our grp moved seeking FG vs FG fights yesterday (many blue and low rr mids). We only found zerg and that AE grp that pwned us one or two times.
Anyways i prefer 100 enemies and get pwned to w8 3 hours roaming to just found 2 stealthers fighting.

Less rolling soloers though too :(

Ging

Part of the furniture

:m00: :m00:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

I was in the one actual AE grp, have to concur with people and say get your facts straight. :flame:

The other 2 AE grps we filled with randoms and we got all the AE people to go and re-dye so nobody would notice them insidiously trying to rule the realms - as if.

Personally it was good fun, as prod said nice for action to be there without having to go and make it. Nice to see so many hibs log on - where the bloody hell did you all come from??

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
I was in the one actual AE grp, have to concur with people and say get your facts straight. :flame:

The other 2 AE grps we filled with randoms and we got all the AE people to go and re-dye so nobody would notice them insidiously trying to rule the realms - as if.

Personally it was good fun, as prod said nice for action to be there without having to go and make it. Nice to see so many hibs log on - where the bloody hell did you all come from??

if you understood correctly - you would realise that i meant there were 3fg's out from different realms that i saw 1 mid grp 1 alb grp 1 hib grp. NOT that you were zerging so you can be quiet mhm. zerg all you want not like i give a shit.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Amazing how much whine forgetting a simple ',' can generate. :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Amazing how much whine forgetting a simple ',' can generate. :D

He should have probably used a semicolon there but he also used an 'and' where he should have used a comma. Terrible usage of grammar really :p

I am surprised so many people thought he was saying AE were running 3fg. There are not enough people left on the server. Maybe the fix GOA are talking about for dyvet involves reducing the max group size to 2 so that we can have 8fg zergs again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom