Today there was Love in Thid :)

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Ala, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Ala

Ala Fledgling Freddie

I have previously bagged the shit out of peeps for allying with nme in bgs. I apologise.

Thanks to: (not sure of all the names, you know who u are!)

Dapa (Berserker)
    Tansun (cute Norseman)
    Bilbob (ikkle archer)
    Hellraiser (love cat)
    and the others.. sorry I can't remember all the names :)

Had heaps of fun playing with you all at the foot of atk today! Was a first for me and I was suss 'til I saw an Alb with you all :D

/HUG :cheers:

from,
    Electrocute/Aelita/Execute

2. Eyeball

Eyeball Loyal Freddie

Well it was late or early, what ever suits you :)
    So we thought lets be nice 2 the albs and hibbies, it started with hibbies Ulricke and another 1 can 't remember name >.<

Then after a while you guyz showed up for the fun, was alot of fun lots of love and hugging :p

greetz Dapa

3. Ala

Ala Fledgling Freddie

YAY! :clap:

Great to see a reply from one of you! I was hoping when I posted the thread.

After a bit of time some other Albs came and were wanting to kill you guys...I just kinda stood by... didn't want them to kill you but *shrugs* It was fun while it lasted and it is definately one of the highlights of my DAoC experience :D

Was funny when I tried a DOT with my cabbie.. but I didn't mean for anyone to die! Sorry Bilbob! /kiss