Today is going to be so long today

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Girl at work has a new boyfriend and all ive heard all morning since 9 o'clock is how much she loves him, i swear every single conversation she has managed to turn back to "oh he does that"

every. single. time

I wouldnt mind as much but shes been seeing him less than a month. Time to get the headphones on

Everz

FH is my second home
I'll keep your gf company, no worries Sparx.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tell her you know from personal experience that he really is nothing special :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ive already almost made her cry but nicely informing i dont give a shit haha

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oooh office fight! get Trem in here, he's a master!

:D:D:D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Alabama 3, from 'Mau Tse Tsung Says':

"This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun."

:D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We shall remember this thread when you talk about your personal life ;)

But yeah, can't stand 'em.

And relationship people are annoying too.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Talking about it is fine but just imagine someone bringing the convo round to their new partner in every single post

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Talking about it is fine but just imagine someone bringing the convo round to their new partner in every single post

Yeah i know, was talking about it with the GF last night and she's mostly right on these things.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha don't worry they'll split up soon enough and then all you'll hear is what a bastard he is, how shit men are and how heartbroken and dejected she is...that'll be fun!

I recommend getting those ear covers they use at gun clubs, you can't hear anything when wearing those mothers :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I dont know whats worse, her being ridiculously happy or crying all the time lol

I shouldnt bitch she is actually a mate and i get on well with her. I just cant be arsed hearing the old "oh he does this and that" its almost as bad as new parents

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Shit in her coffee mug whilst she is at the desk. Then tell her all men do this, so you're just preparing her.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I dont know whats worse, her being ridiculously happy or crying all the time lol

I shouldnt bitch she is actually a mate and i get on well with her. I just cant be arsed hearing the old "oh he does this and that" its almost as bad as new parents

you'll think today is bliss compared to the day he dumps her and she cries at everything.

"oh my desktops azure blue, that was our favourite colour" wah wah

"oh no, not that default Nokia ringtone, that used to mean Dave was ringing" wah wah

I'd take waterwings to work that day....

Gumbo

FH is my second home
2 things.

One you are clearly in love with her, but she isn't with you, so you're all bitter and stuff.

And two.

Where the fuck are the pictures of the girl?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
rape her and ask if he used to do that too, and if that is why shes crying now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom