Today in Leirvik

MaCaBr3

Banned
I had more fun in Leirvik those 3 hours then the months of rvr in NF :)

Nice fights and great fun against the albies defending the keep, we'll defo that again!

Arisen

Fledgling Freddie
Aye was nice - long running fight over CK and towers, with fight going both ways, no overall dominance! Hope we get more like that soon!

Lertsnim notirb - lvl 44 Mincer

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
It was a nice night aye; both sides had a piece of the cake and this way it's fun for everyone. :cheers:

Cheers,

Martin.

Arisen

Fledgling Freddie
A shame we didnt manage to duplicate the fun the last two nights :mad: Thurs night too many Albs came along and drove most of the Hibs away (and then when most Albs had logged the Hibs swarmed back and took CK etc) then tonight Albs really had no chance - was fun until the hole in CK wall got repaired after which it was pointless being an Alb - stun /assist nuke dead was the story, and once in AT, multi PBAOE and mighty numbers (fair play don't think I've ever seen 13 Hibs in Leirvik before) sorta smashed us.:eek2:

Still- here's hoping for more fun in the future - both nights after Wednesday have started good, just ended up rubbish with one side or the other overwhelming the other totally, which from both sides of the coin imo sucks (yes RP's are nice, fun fights are nicer :cheers: ).

Lertsnim notirb - 44 Mincer

Murcalumis rebma - 44 Cabby

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
yeee been great fun...to bad all tics have to try nuke me all the time...and kill me first

Dwali lvl 4x bans nuker

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
yeee been great fun...to bad all tics have to try nuke me all the time...and kill me first

Dwali lvl 4x bans nuker

if u stopped laughing at all soloer after u zerged them u wouldn't get so many wanting to kill u on sight ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom