Today I have mostly been...

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
...playing FFXI. But now the servers are going down for 3 hours for maintenance! 3 hours?!?!?! What on earth am I going to do for 3 hours?!?!?!?

Ooo I think I might have a wander into DAoC and see if anythings changed :)

Ohh, and also I signed my final divorce petition. All thats left to be done now is for the papers to be served upon the loverley almost-ex-husband and I shall be running into the hills shouting "hurrar I am free!"

Ofc, I have to go all the way to the post office tomorrow to buy a stamp and post it :(

Hows everyone else's day been? I have the rest of the week off work and it's my birthday on Friday!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]...playing FFXI. But now the servers are going down for 3 hours for maintenance! 3 hours?!?!?! What on earth am I going to do for 3 hours?!?!?!?

Ooo I think I might have a wander into DAoC and see if anythings changed :)

Ohh, and also I signed my final divorce petition. All thats left to be done now is for the papers to be served upon the loverley almost-ex-husband and I shall be running into the hills shouting "hurrar I am free!"

Ofc, I have to go all the way to the post office tomorrow to buy a stamp and post it :(

Hows everyone else's day been? I have the rest of the week off work and it's my birthday on Friday![/QUOTE]

Talking of which I'm hoping my copy of FFX-II has turned up today so I can play that and call in sick the next couple of days to avoid work :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You are getting divorced?
Oh well im sure you will find somethign to do :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Heheh yeh been seperated nearly 2 years now. Left him on 4th July :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
yaruar said:
Talking of which I'm hoping my copy of FFX-II has turned up today so I can play that and call in sick the next couple of days to avoid work :)

OOoooo naughty! Altho I did exactly the same thing every time a new DAoC patch came out :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Since I'm surrounded by broken families I can't help but feel sorry for your ex.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
yaruar said:

FFX-2 isn't worth missing work for :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
For once I actually completely 100% agree with Lox.

Though 'Broken Families' isnt very PC :p

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
BlitheringIdiot said:
For once I actually completely 100% agree with Lox.

Though 'Broken Families' isnt very PC :p

Aaah right, well you know nothing about my situation so I'd stop right there if I were you.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I find it funny when people randomly tell you about themselves (in fatc gloat about the fact that they left their husband) then say something like thay.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not saying that divorce is necesarily a bad thing, but it is a thing that shouldn't be celebrated.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually I left my increasingly violent husband for very serious reasons, and it's left me mentally scarred for quite a few years now.

I was just trying to make light of the situation and put a little conversation into this forum since I know most of you fairly well. Obviously that backfired and I apologise for leaving a man that caused me so much misery.

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Only person who should be apologising is Lox for shooting his mouth off like the squirt he is. :/

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Best thing to do is just not talk about your personal life on a forum. Worked for me so far.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Egor said:
Only person who should be apologising is Lox for shooting his mouth off like the squirt he is. :/
Excuse me, but what I said I said very tactfully with as much respect and politness as I could muster. I think you should apologise.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
To prevent Shy from getting a further bashing, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom