Today at Erasleigh

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Its quite clear that this guy is up to no good.

Its ok saying your not breaking the CoC, but you are breaking the people's CoC (Very fine line).

You have a nerv coming on FH complaing about people adding etc etc, but yet its clear that your are X-Realming... you make me laugh Gamah.

The reason why most people dont have accounts on differnt realms on the same server, is because they know it can be used to exploit the balence of RvR.

I supose all realms have these types of people, some poeople cant do anything without cutting corners.

What gets me, is that people can get banned for taunting in the game, which is somthing that is used for fun, but X realmers get away with it, i dont get it.

PS. Anyone who replies trying to justify X realming, save it , im not that good dealing with bullshit.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
there is a poll o USA servers atm you vote how long you want the downtime to be to log chars on same cluster etc.

all from 15 mins to 12 hours I think :worthy:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, I don't think Gamah is using one of his realms characters to get his other realms characters better off. It's kinda retarded to do that, and I doubt Gamah will stoop that low for a measly few realmpoints.

And soon after clustering almost everyone will have characters on either sides, heck I'll have access to all 3, I have alb/prydwen on both accounts, then one account is mid/excal and the other is hib/excal. I picked it like this as Albion is my main realm, and mid and hib are my "I'm bored, time to mess around with my random alts!" realms. Does this mean I'm checking out Hibernia's strategies and quickly log to tell the Mids about it when I play my little vamp? No, it means that I'm either participating with the Hibs, or not participating at all.

While I'm exping on either Midgard or Hibernia on Excalibur, I'm usually logged into Alb/Prydwen with my other chars so I can chat on the Phoenix Legion /gu so I wont be bored all day long killing mobs solo. Does this mean I'm telling everyone about what the Hibs are up to? No, what happens there, happens there and my guild has nothing to do with them as they are on a different server and on a different realm.

After clustering this will happen a lot more, and there will be a few people who cannot help themselves and tell the other realm what is going on. The majority of the people though, will be playing fair and not trying to ruin the game for others. It's just a select few that do, but I doubt that Gamah is one of them.

Wether or not owning characters on multiple realms on the same server is against the CoC, I don't know. What I do know is that it's against the CoC to ruin other peoples fun. I just read through the CoC and nowhere did I read "It's illegal to own characters on different realms on the same server."..

CoC said:
GOA accommodates servers in three different languages (English, French and German). You can connect to a server using a foreign language, but if you communicate on the main channels, please use the language of the server.
They need to update it though, they added Italian and Spanish! :p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
lol i think danhyr is Right, but also think this is a slag gamah off post.

never got on with gamah, seems like a 12 year old kid to me (waits for flame)

And if he really is cross realming then inform Goa and let them deal with it :)

Gamah

Banned
danmrman said:
lol i think danhyr is Right, but also think this is a slag gamah off post.

never got on with gamah, seems like a 12 year old kid to me (waits for flame)

And if he really is cross realming then inform Goa and let them deal with it :)

I'm 20..close though!

On a side note: you estimate would have meant I started to play Doac at the age fo 8/9 :eek7:

Oh and here comes the Flame: I'm the kid when all you do is Laugh spam people after killing/zerging them :D? ok glad I got that cleared up.

Gamah

Banned
It amazes me people STILL go on about me using it to my advantage, when I have proven on several occations (2 Str relic raids on hib anyone) that I clearly don't..it's clearly not in my best interest to loose the str relic on alb, but I still went ahead and helped to take it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
It amazes me people STILL go on about me using it to my advantage, when I have proven on several occations (2 Str relic raids on hib anyone) that I clearly don't..it's clearly not in my best interest to loose the str relic on alb, but I still went ahead and helped to take it.

Are you telling me that when hibs are owning/taking relics you play your bainshee and vice versa for alb?

Gamah

Banned
No I play whatever char I'm playing at the time I find out about a raid.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
is it correct where i read that the 1 hour log in delay will only effect those who have say alb/pry and mid, hib/excal on the same accout. so if you were playing alb/pry and wanted to play hib/excal you'd have to wait a min of 1 hour before logging in. i think that's how i read it in the cluster notes. so really if someone wanted to log on alb/pry and hib/pry on seperate accounts at the same time after clustering they still could. only way they'd really get done for breach of CoC is if they were both logged on with the same ip. or if both accounts were logged on under different ip's but both players were communicating with each other. ie: verbal or text. or did i read it wrong?

pip

Banned
Starwind said:
Its quite clear that this guy is up to no good.

Its ok saying your not breaking the CoC, but you are breaking the people's CoC (Very fine line).

You have a nerv coming on FH complaing about people adding etc etc, but yet its clear that your are X-Realming... you make me laugh Gamah.

The reason why most people dont have accounts on differnt realms on the same server, is because they know it can be used to exploit the balence of RvR.

I supose all realms have these types of people, some poeople cant do anything without cutting corners.

What gets me, is that people can get banned for taunting in the game, which is somthing that is used for fun, but X realmers get away with it, i dont get it.

PS. Anyone who replies trying to justify X realming, save it , im not that good dealing with bullshit.
:clap: :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom