Today at Erasleigh

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
Today me and gidash decided to bomb tower 4 at eras fro m the hill and we made it fall and this ended up in us taking eras. great fun

The thing is how come on the last tower a bainshee named rejecta was there... funnily enough i saw gamah at eras on alb side. yet when we come to take the last tower rejecta is there knowing full well that we would be there..

is this unfair???

should this be allowed?

not flaming or whining... we got eras and all its towers... but in the old days we used to give such a big thing about x realmers... spies etc.

any thoughts

Dan

Gamah

Banned
Yes ! I guess the HUGE FLAME ON ERAS AND EVEN BIGGER CUP..gave away that albs were there though, but i'm sure it was because I was logged on my minstrel earlier.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
i think, imo, tbh that we should ....... cry IRL for 20 mins erm then zerg gamah's noobshee for 40 mins to cheer ourselfs up then go down the pub to drown any remaining sorrows.... just my opinion tho

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
yes you could say that on the warmap aye...

bwht can i say.

i dnt like you and i know many others who feel the same..... maybe yu should decide which realm you want to play in and play it. instead of making it unfari for other normal players ike me and others.

i.e piss off to hib mate..

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't a clue if Gamah was crossrealming or not and quite frankly couldn't care less if I tried. But if you play both realms ... you simply are going to get whined at for logging your chars closely after each other ... get used to it.

If people would stop being vigilant about this the next step would be that every other fuckwit would in fact get two accounts to crossrealm rather then (in Gamah's case) play two realms on the same server.

It's a grey area and whining because people question your actions when you log two chars in from two different realms will only make it greyer :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Danhyr said:
yes you could say that on the warmap aye...

bwht can i say.

i dnt like you and i know many others who feel the same..... maybe yu should decide which realm you want to play in and play it. instead of making it unfari for other normal players ike me and others.

i.e piss off to hib mate..

/agree.

I've experienced the same incident before with someone else and it really sucks. People using these things to their advantage just so they can kill someone in a game is really sad.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yes ! I guess the HUGE FLAME ON ERAS AND EVEN BIGGER CUP..gave away that albs were there though, but i'm sure it was because I was logged on my minstrel earlier.

Yeah right...

You were on as your mini then when we had only one tower left surprise sursprise your bainshee was in there.
I agree that 9 out of 10 hibs would of gone to that tower to defend it, but your a X realmer, you saw a chance to gain rp's from your bainshee and you took it and i like many others think this is a bad situation.

Like dan, i dont like you, close your mini's account down and move to hib!

Gamah

Banned
I couldn't give a shit if some tower hugging fucks like me or not..I'm playing both realms fucking live with it..what do you thinks gonna happen at cluster?

So basicly your moaning because you "don't like me"

1. I have never even spoken to any of you..

2. I honestly don't care, really I couldn't care less, and will continue todo whatever I like..I am within my rights on CoC, so honestly couldn't give 2 shits if you or the rest of your pve guild like me or not.

I am not going to close down my minstrel account, I have over 180days /played invested in that char alone..and it is getting rr10 at least..and when I farm you on my bainshee with your bridge camping possie I will enjoy it..and when I log on and defend a relic with you..I will enjoy it..believe it or not I play to have fun.

Gamah

Banned
Fefner said:
Yeah right...

You were on as your mini then when we had only one tower left surprise sursprise your bainshee was in there.
I agree that 9 out of 10 hibs would of gone to that tower to defend it, but your a X realmer, you saw a chance to gain rp's from your bainshee and you took it and i like many others think this is a bad situation.

Like dan, i dont like you, close your mini's account down and move to hib!

First of all get it right..I was on my minstrel when you took the 2nd eras tower, when that happened rvr was boring and I logged on my bainshee, looked at /rw and there was flame on eras..

Just because you saw me at some tower don't mean thats when I logged on..ask the 10 or so people I killed in eras, I was defending that keep.

If your going to acuse at leats get the facts right.

Jjuraa

Banned
ive got my alb pryd chars. ive got hib/pryd chars, and ive got mid excal chars. come cluster il have characters on all three sides.. and il play then when I feel like it, not when some whining FHer tells me i should.

***edited by Jupitus - calm down a bit.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
having both characters logged in at the same time is a massive no no. (and a really really stupid thing to do)

Do GoA have rules against that sort of thing? because they should

Gamah

Banned
Bubble said:
having both characters logged in at the same time is a massive no no. (and a really really stupid thing to do)

Yes its against the CoC

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
funny that cos i saw you at eras in the water on gamah when we where attacking it...

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
and lets set it straight...

I am an old player and a nice person
i dont really hate anyone.

I think this should be against the CoC with 2 accounts... but ok its not..

do what you like

Also.. Whats wrong with tower hugging and bridge camping?

Dan

Gamah

Banned
I don't care if your an old player..so am I ..woo hoo !!

You just said you disliked me? so ok..Blame GOA for not providing me a 3rd English server.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I don't care if your an old player..so am I ..woo hoo !!

You just said you disliked me? so ok..Blame GOA for not providing me a 3rd English server.

Gamah rocks teh big one so stay back!

:twak:

Gamah

Banned
Overdriven said:
As most people should know.

Sorry for /slapping you 3-4 times yesterday/day before :(

Quite enjoyed it, im into the kinky stuff.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Stop chasing me around the Mid frontier, Danhyr. :)

(Actually, I didn't even know you were there. I was on my way to keep in flames and hit the speedbutton to cut travelling time. Turned my camera around and saw you huffing and puffing to catch up - that was sheer luck on my side. ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Danhyr said:
Today me and gidash decided to bomb tower 4 at eras fro m the hill and we made it fall and this ended up in us taking eras. great fun

The thing is how come on the last tower a bainshee named rejecta was there... funnily enough i saw gamah at eras on alb side. yet when we come to take the last tower rejecta is there knowing full well that we would be there..

is this unfair???

should this be allowed?

not flaming or whining... we got eras and all its towers... but in the old days we used to give such a big thing about x realmers... spies etc.

any thoughts

Dan
yes nobody saws you when you where on this hill with tree trebs:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gamah is a x-realming hypocrite shithead. Nothing new.

Now here comes the fun part: He rightnowed me for x-realming after he lost a 1 vs 1.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
<<ive got my alb pryd chars. ive got hib/pryd chars, and ive got mid excal chars. come cluster il have characters on all three sides.. and il play then when I feel like it, not when some whining FHer tells me i should>>

Has GoA announced what the downtime between changing realms is. No impact on folks with multiple accounts of course but a bone of contention in the US.

Corran

Part of the furniture
gervaise said:
<<ive got my alb pryd chars. ive got hib/pryd chars, and ive got mid excal chars. come cluster il have characters on all three sides.. and il play then when I feel like it, not when some whining FHer tells me i should>>

Has GoA announced what the downtime between changing realms is. No impact on folks with multiple accounts of course but a bone of contention in the US.

1hour

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Crap, you mean it's illegal to log a random char to chat on Phoenix Legion /gu while I exp my little vamp all solo and lonesome in a task instance? :(

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, good idea someone mentioned, lets delete all our other chars from other realm & only play 1 realm after cluster... Great solution :twak:

Cluster is almost here, alot people will be playing both realms.. my guess is theres gunna be alot more peeps that are gunna play both realms than those that wont so imo... live wit it ;)

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
so people with 2 acounts will not be able to log into there other realm for 1 hour...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom