TOCA Race Driver 2 Demo

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
Bah download failed after a zillion years of trickling down...

/me tries again

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I got it from Gamershell nps.

Its not bad, the gfx are good (esp like the glinting of the sun off the windscreen / headlights). Although I do think its kinda the same as the first one - but then, it is a racing game and I suppose the difference will come in the single player career mode or something.

TedTheDog

Dont get me wrong, GT4 is the game I'm really waiting for, but that doesnt mean it will be the only driver worth playing, it'll just probably be the best.
However, bought myself an xbox just to play PGR2 as its currently my fave racer, still play Rally Masters after all these years on the PC, play burnout 2 on ps2 (and gonna buy it for me xbox so i can get the extra 15 crash junctions). Been playing GT4 prologue at work lately and its a serious teaser, especially with japanese menu's and just 4 tracks. Theres hordes of driving games coming out this year and I for one am moist with anticipation....

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
TedTheDog said:
Dont get me wrong, GT4 is the game I'm really waiting for, but that doesnt mean it will be the only driver worth playing, it'll just probably be the best.
However, bought myself an xbox just to play PGR2 as its currently my fave racer, still play Rally Masters after all these years on the PC, play burnout 2 on ps2 (and gonna buy it for me xbox so i can get the extra 15 crash junctions). Been playing GT4 prologue at work lately and its a serious teaser, especially with japanese menu's and just 4 tracks. Theres hordes of driving games coming out this year and I for one am moist with anticipation....

Couldn't agree more. Just because GT4 happens to be a good game, doesn't mean I'm going to dismiss other games because 'GT4 r0xx0rs 0ver j00 OMG !!!11!!', and you're very small minded if you do.

You see Ted? You see what company you're working for? It poisons poor innocent children's minds like Mr Skyler here ;) Oh, and as a former PS2 online beta tester, can I get a free copy of GT4 Prologue? Pls..........15 dolla! Me love you long time!

TedTheDog

"former" beta tester?
Heh, get lobbed out? ;)

With regards to "that company I work for", I'm sure the marketing dept would be overjoyed to take all the credit for people rating GT4 so highly all ready :p

The fact thats the planned sequel to whats widely acclaimed as the best driving game of all time doesnt come into it of course :fluffle:

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Na, I just didnt apply for the second phase - you wont wanna know why :)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
right i have bought the game but i have a bit of a problem i hope someone can help me with

i seem to be unable to use my wheel for player1

i select wheel in driving options but i cannot configure the wheel

however it works fine for player 2

anyone got any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom