Toa?

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
Just a small thought I had the other day. Correct me if this is wrong.

Toa is coming to Camlann right? Won't this screw the server bad. For most people the server for a PVP alt nothing serious. When toa is released they will most likely get artefacts and master levels on their main's server eg. Excalibur. This may take weeks or months for them to achieve the status they want on their characters on their main server.

By this time the hardcore guilds on camlann may have gained a few master levels and picked up some nice drops/artefacts. Will this not make them hideously overpowered with the casual player having no way of competing and achieving the same status. If in the future they want to advance their camlann alt it will not be possible with those who did it from the beginning stopping them. Making it unplayable those with only alts here.

Plus it will be hard to larger groups together to complete the master level quests and encounters. Afaik no guilds large enough to do it on their own.

Retrakith

Banned
Aerisa said:
Plus it will be hard to larger groups together to complete the master level quests and encounters. Afaik no guilds large enough to do it on their own

Alliances will solve that problem, though there is not many of them about.
And to your thoughts about this quote, I think your right, it will ruin PvP Server.

living

Fledgling Freddie
My 41 cleric will love to do the first ML or two but doubt that will happen unless some raid party feels nice and let her tag along :> ANyways i dont think it will ruin it that much, just because the bigger guild already got their MLs what keeps the others from doing theres? doubt they will be camping the hunting areas (god i hope not). U only need 1 decent FG to do the first 2 MLs and then u prolly need 2fg from there on etc so wont be too hard imo :>

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
living said:
My 41 cleric will love to do the first ML or two but doubt that will happen unless some raid party feels nice and let her tag along :> ANyways i dont think it will ruin it that much, just because the bigger guild already got their MLs what keeps the others from doing theres? doubt they will be camping the hunting areas (god i hope not). U only need 1 decent FG to do the first 2 MLs and then u prolly need 2fg from there on etc so wont be too hard imo :>

The thng that will stop msot people from doign them is guild numbers. Smaller guilds dont stand much of a chance of getting MA 5+.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Arcee said:
The thng that will stop msot people from doign them is guild numbers. Smaller guilds dont stand much of a chance of getting MA 5+.

U only need about 4fg to do ML5+ and im pretty sure u could gather that somehow if people really wants em.. If people could 4get about PVP for a few days and work togeather it will be fun for all. :m00:

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
U only need about 4fg to do ML5+ and im pretty sure u could gather that somehow if people really wants em.. If people could 4get about PVP for a few days and work togeather it will be fun for all. :m00:

True.. but guilds like Req, Bannis etc will be first to get then easily because they have numbers allrdy. Smaller guilds and solo people will find it very hard to find 4fg+.
ToA great way for normal servers to do something new in big groups. But PvP server will become even more unbalanced with big guilds totaly owning all that do not have ML's... This will be the new state of play for the first few months at least, after that they will get bored of camping ToA areas (I hope).

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
Many of the Master Abilitys are bugged on pvp servers.
The healing ward for example heal everyone, your group and your enemy^^
If you got croc tear ring which give pbt to all even those not in your group. You give your pbt to your enemy group.

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
Aeis said:
Many of the Master Abilitys are bugged on pvp servers.
The healing ward for example heal everyone, your group and your enemy^^
If you got croc tear ring which give pbt to all even those not in your group. You give your pbt to your enemy group.
lol didn't know that..
Don't you just love Mythics testing of all posible bugs..
:worthy:GOOO TEAM!!!:worthy:

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
I am not 100% sure about it or if it is fixed. But when I asked about some some MA and TOA items on VN I got that answer.

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
It is not fixed yet

As for the croc ring, the minstrel TL will try to get a on/off switch for the lvl 10 ability so there might still be hope for people who want this ubah ring

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
Kurrinos said:
This will be the new state of play for the first few months at least, after that they will get bored of camping ToA areas (I hope).

Did that ever change with SI? no it actually got worse
While soloers used to be found mainly in lough derg/connacht and cots/pk/pkbridge , most moved to si cause they could escape those dangerous fights when needed ( imo gate only while not in combat , that would change a lot hehe) I used to love soloing around pkb, but that just vanished

the TOA zones will be the new camped area, with all the camps for artifacts , scrolls and mobs for artifact xp. I do hope that people will roam around a lot more in groups,in toa if they must

At the moment, for non-toa ppl ,most pvp can be found around the SI portal :/

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
anyone that wants to shower me with artifacts and toa groups is welcome to do it. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom