Toa

bane

Fledgling Freddie
in the last month or so ive been reading about the next expansion, with both joy and fear, as it looks like a dahm lots of questing to get ML and all the nice items so was just wondering how we mids make it as easy for usself as possible for instance with a cg running at all time to make the questing more effeciency for all. this cg could for instance have ppl in that was lfg to make the same quest as them self and perhaps a member of the roaming gps that already was questing this is just and idee ive had as i can imagine the chaos this expansion could make.
Or maybe if any of u got some idees plz post em here :)

Tsalin

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a Plan to me dude.. ML cg u gonna b moderator for it?

Ne ways lemme know what plans come up

GIFV STORMLORD :eek7:

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand it: at least ML levels 1-5 are do-able with just 1fg or, more easily, with 2fg. I think this is where the talented PvE guilds will really get to show their stuff. On the larger stuff, I know New Era Alliance will surely make its weekly hunt ML focused. I bet other Alliances do too.

Though I wonder about some kind of TG-like booking system as when the Trials start areas will get very crowded.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a very good idea IMO, will help out the smaller guilds and so on, gimme a PM when it hits the road and Ill help out as best I can m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom