Toa

M

~Mobius~

Its good, been playing it for about 2 weeks now.

L

loxleyhood

Give those sharks a kick in the.............

hmmmmm.

A

ammobors

had TOA since release im sure u will love it :) just cant w8 for frontiers now hehe. midtard frontier is looking good i think so far :)

K

Kallio

Frontiers should´ve been implemented in retail allready... Also housing should´ve been done then and ToA should´ve been where SI was... ;)

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by Brynn
Woo mucho-fun. Just done ML 5 :D

Hmm.. you know there's things called rl, sleep and food?

How can 5 ML's come so quick, I thought the ML's should take time and effort atleast ?? ;)

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Kallio
Frontiers should´ve been implemented in retail allready... Also housing should´ve been done then and ToA should´ve been where SI was... ;)

And I should have a flying car by now!

B

Brynn

Frontiers soon :D weee

The americans are all so nice. There was a bit where you have to duel some fish-guy. Their were 5 of us waiting. And instead of all rushing to be the 1st to click on him. We just waiting, they were all saying "after you". wow :D

p.s just seen some artifact weapons :eek7:

F

Feac_

Originally posted by Sharma
ML 5 ALREADY!?!??!

think he means he done step 5 of ML 1 :) or he helped on part of ML5 and got credit :)

doing the 10 steps/quests in ML 1 takes more than 3 hours :)

B

Brynn

Originally posted by Feac_
think he means he done step 5 of ML 1 :) that bit u can solo or he helped on part of ML5 and got credit :)

wheeesht, they were impressed with me for a bit :p

F

Flimgoblin

I'd go buy ToA for my US account but a: my char is on pendragon and b: levelling to 50 will take longer than it'll take GOA to translate it...

yes I level that slowly ;)

B

Brynn

i bought 2 copies in the US. One is being royal-mail Recorded delivery to my mate in Wales :D

then we gunna go bashing in toa.

my first opinion is its really weird.

Without the water potion, all it is just aload of water. Then you go underwater and just fantastic. The swimming effect is nice. The sitting while floating, is just your character treading water :) very cool.

G

ginnyn

Does anyone have any idea what so ever when ToA will be out in EU? Or atleast when do you think it will be out? Sounds awesome. And the graphics look just spiffing

Thanks in advance ^^

Users who are viewing this thread