TOA the 27'th and not the 25'th ??

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Just got a mail from where I ordered my TOA copies , and they said that it was delayed until the 27'th ?????

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
? Uk retail release is 27th feb and always has been. Unless someone manages to sell it earlier (i'd check woolworths around the 25th.)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but I live in Denmark , and here it was scheduled for the 25'th

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone know if the gold edition, 3 set pack, is out the same day as TOA release ?
also will they be selling TOA in shops like "game" and "pc world" in the uk, or will i have to order from amazon ?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ranger said:
does anyone know if the gold edition, 3 set pack, is out the same day as TOA release ?
Various websites (Amazon UK, Play, etc) say it is.

also will they be selling TOA in shops like "game" and "pc world" in the uk, or will i have to order from amazon ?
In the past most UK stores have sold DAOC/SI (Game has, cant say for sure about PC world) but it usually seems to be very few copies. Ordering from Amazon (or similar) is probably safer if not having it as soon as possible after release bothers you.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
? Uk retail release is 27th feb and always has been. Unless someone manages to sell it earlier (i'd check woolworths around the 25th.)

good luck with that :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WHAT?! A date that is set isn't holding? With DAoC?! Noooo...it can't be. It's just ridicilous! Luricilous!

Enough sarcasm yet?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
27th = Friday.
Goa never patch on Friday.

Your right, the servers will be ToA enabled on Wednesday (the euro release date) so that means if you can get your grubby mitts on a copy of ToA on Wednesday in theory you could have the zone all to yourself, ph34r the competative advantage :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Your right, the servers will be ToA enabled on Wednesday (the euro release date) so that means if you can get your grubby mitts on a copy of ToA on Wednesday in theory you could have the zone all to yourself, ph34r the competative advantage :D
Yeah you could get 0.1 of a scroll you dont need before anyone else, woot :clap:

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
Just to confirm.

We will patch on the 25th which is the release date for all European countries but UK. As explained, the release date in UK is not something we can change, quite "complex" system in UK :)

You (everyone) will be able to register on the 25th and to play on the 25th if you have the box.

ps: This is of course the planning if things go smooth :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Kemor , just copy/pasted your msg to the guys where I have ordered my copies , was quit weird , because they had it listed first for the 25'th and then changed it , and as I live in Denmark, we dont have any silly release date rulz like the UK

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I just visited the guys at dimensionplus.. they're expecting the discs in on the 27th.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Yeah you could get 0.1 of a scroll you dont need before anyone else, woot :clap:

I know, ph43r t3h 0\/3rp0\/\/3rd|\|3ss!! ;)

Actually one thing that does mildly worry me about ToA, what happens if we run into ML problems? We gonna get a temp. in-game appeal to deal with bugs related to the trials?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Archeon said:
Actually one thing that does mildly worry me about ToA, what happens if we run into ML problems? We gonna get a temp. in-game appeal to deal with bugs related to the trials?

we're getting 1.67

not 1.66ToAAlpha
the majority of the trial bugs are gone (which is part of what the testers are verifying :))

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Getting it today or monday at the latest. I know of at least two shops in Belgium where they're getting the discs today :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom