TOA raids.

Is anyone going to make public TOA raids and ML raids or is everyone making PVE guilds or joining allready existing ones to farm "private" :confused: :touch:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
this is the moment were most stealthers are screwed :(

they are not welcome in pve guilds, and no added value in pve groups. time to roll those palabots

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Not true. Some ML encounters are easier with stealther help. For example Phoenix comes into mind :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but Minstrels have Distract? If so, Infils are Oo, Scouts have uses for some mobs but still Oo

Well, noone have yet answered directly on my question just walked around it and peed some in the corners :). So then I'll rephrase it abit. Yussef do you think you will organize and lead public TOA raids in a near future or you got your hands full already with leading raids private raids within the guild?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Well, noone have yet answered directly on my question just walked around it and peed some in the corners :). So then I'll rephrase it abit. Yussef do you think you will organize and lead public TOA raids in a near future or you got your hands full already with leading raids private raids within the guild?

Why not lead one yourself instead of asking someone else to do all the work?
Your in deadly shadows right? Why don't you do an alliance raid? :) Deadly Shadows and 'The Buffbots' Would be a nice team as normal

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt know it was up to individuals to get your stealther through its MLs really, I think asking that question in such a personalised and directed manner is quite rude.

I believe it is very possible to get through the first few MLs in 1fg or less, so dont really see the need for realm-wide raids to get through those do you?

When the time comes to do the higher MLs and the majority of albion guilds cannot manage on their own I am positive people will organise public ML raids to get through them..... (lots of people organising public dragon and sidi raids on here, no? why should it be different for MLs)

But why the hell should Yussef be expected to run them "for the realm" on a regular basis, not going to speak for him obviously, but I believe he is entitled to do his own thing once in a while.

Albion has a large number of stealthers atm, some argue too many. Majority of alb stealth classes were already looked down upon before they started breeding but since the "anti-stealth-zerg" etc. brigade got their flags out I wouldnt expect that albion (in general) are going to be bending over backwards to get its hoards of infils, scouts, and solo-mincers through its MLs before their personal friends, guild, and alliance.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Regardless of what everyone else has said in this post I would be suprised if Yussef took the lead for Albion's public raids again. The guy worked his arse off last time and dedicated 100's of hours last year just to do the admin for the Sidi raids. In return a few people started a whispering campaign about what was happening to the drops in the shop, add ontop of that all the crap you take just running 50+ people for 12+ hours a week and I wouldn't blame him for not trying to organise the realm's efforts. Once bitten twice shy but I can't speak for him.

As for other people, I am sure there are a few people who would be willing to put the time in and organise some raids. I think part of the problem with that is you will always get some retards who show the raid leader no respect at all even though that leader has dedicated alot of time and thought to helping the masses. This realm can be it's own worst enemy at times, far too many people don't listen and follow instructions, we have seen that time and time again.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Your in deadly shadows right? Why don't you do an alliance raid? :) Deadly Shadows and 'The Buffbots' Would be a nice team as normal

Nice one xD

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Regardless of what everyone else has said in this post I would be suprised if Yussef took the lead for Albion's public raids again. The guy worked his arse off last time and dedicated 100's of hours last year just to......
....worst enemy at times, far too many people don't listen and follow instructions, we have seen that time and time again.

Agree with papa cho, and also like to mention that the worst enemy is Loot Whores.

Bubble said:

1) I'm not a good leader, i get mad very easy and I'm just not made to lead ppl without capital punishment and midevil punishments :eek:

2) It was more like a question if he had planned to lead raids if not i'd might lead some myself ( look above why I'm not going to do this^^)

3) Alliance and the buffbots? Well, first of all DS was more or less asked to leave FL+PE+SOTL alliance b/c we leeched on the FG's we reported over /as and some didn't aprove with that. When it comes to using BB's to do the less hard and req.. parts of the Artifacts and ML thingies that might work... proberly would infact but then you have to buy 2x toa one for ur main acc and one for ur BB acc :m00:

Jenkz said:
Didnt know it was up to individuals to get your stealther through its MLs really, I think asking that question in such a personalised and directed manner is quite rude.

I believe it is very possible to get through the first few MLs in 1fg or less, so dont really see the need for realm-wide raids to get through those do you?

When the time comes to do the higher MLs and the majority of albion guilds cannot manage on their own I am positive people will organise public ML raids to get through them..... (lots of people organising public dragon and sidi raids on here, no? why should it be different for MLs)

But why the hell should Yussef be expected to run them "for the realm" on a regular basis, not going to speak for him obviously, but I believe he is entitled to do his own thing once in a while.

Albion has a large number of stealthers atm, some argue too many. Majority of alb stealth classes were already looked down upon before they started breeding but since the "anti-stealth-zerg" etc. brigade got their flags out I wouldnt expect that albion (in general) are going to be bending over backwards to get its hoards of infils, scouts, and solo-mincers through its MLs before their personal friends, guild, and alliance.

Well, if you acually read what I asked u wouldn't have to write so mutch to get to a point wich doesnt have mutch to do with my question.
Since Yussef and some others obviously read my post and posted some. Since i wasnt really satisfyed with the answers i got i simply rephrased the qustion abit. It became a little bit more personal but why should that be wrong when it was asked directly to him ?
I was basically curious about how other ppl would handle this new ML/artifact hysteria by farming private or make larger more public raids with 5+fg ppl that were having fun and got there stuff and quests done together.

And I don't understand why u try to link together that all stealthers just wanna leech and go afk on raids as if I ever done it myself. I did not even ask Yussef _TO_ lead any raids at all so I can leech or others in my guild. I asked him _IF_ he was planning to do so in future b/c i thought the few times i been there it worked well and ppl had fun and got along quiet well.

Well hope this isnt to wierd typed to be missunderstood again :(

Downanael said:
Great comedy indeed,DS finally feels something bad on their way.

This is also a wierd comment, like it was u "normal" ppl vs the ones who choosed to play stealthers, whats up with that? My guild have done its fare n share to help this realm become nr1 relic whise item/farmwhise. We have taken 5-6-7 keeps at some times when it has been needed to get DF for many days. We have ninja'ed Relic keeps n brought the relics safely home. We have contributed more then you want to think imo :mad:
So tired of this alot of times wierdo ppl msg u fkn DS n0b zerger etc and then i been soloing in odins for 5-6 h and got 10-15k rp as most so tired of it.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
My "point" was your question was phrased in such a way it appeared you thought Yussef (and others?) somehow shouldnt do guild only raids but should be doing realm-wide ML raids instead.

I believe that attitude (that others somehow owe you and the rest of the realm something, and shouldnt do their own thing) is wrong.

If thats not what you were implying then yes, my above post is indeed, pointless, but it definatly seemed that you had something against Yussef doing private raids.

Hmm, well I don't think i had written it that fussy so u could get it as i dont like yussef and that i want him to raid so i can leech n be rude to him on the raids...
It was a simpel question wich was wrapped in abit at the beginning... I was little bit curious on how he n maybe others would do... since I have played toa on US i know some trials/raids whatever needs alot of ppl and to get ppl high ML in this realm proberly would be quiet good to make public raids... Well quiet pointless to discuss this further since Yussef himself would have spoken up if he thought this was very rude n i was implaying some lame things :eek:

And i also wanna say that i asked if he was thinking of making raids... raids dont have to mean make my ML's or PL my artifact, there are drops in TOA wich can be farmed aswell... :eek6:

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
hmmn

Jenkz said:
My "point" was your question was phrased in such a way it appeared you thought Yussef (and others?) somehow shouldnt do guild only raids but should be doing realm-wide ML raids instead.

I believe that attitude (that others somehow owe you and the rest of the realm something, and shouldnt do their own thing) is wrong.

If thats not what you were implying then yes, my above post is indeed, pointless, but it definatly seemed that you had something against Yussef doing private raids.

I think you should maybe not read in too much and scrutinise everything that people say. I dont know the person who started the thread but if they are not a native english speaker then their grammer might have lead you astray, either way, implication is not proof of an issue. At no point was yussef asked to organise a FFA raid in a beligerant fashion.

Is it me or is there always someone who's gotta moan or play devils advocate, or stick their nose in on an off the topic discussion in these forums? It sorta makes us look like a bunch of kids. Anyway since i'm guilty of all three by virtue of this post, I will keep the peace.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
As a raid leader myself for the realm and the guild can i just say MOST mast levels are doable with a full group or 2. Serioulsy ML1-2 is fine in a balanced group. ML3 can be done with 2 and so forth so it is rather pointless for myself or yussef to organise a raid people can do themselves with a little effort.
The only raids i myself will be running are ones which require a large force because quite frankly running ML raids is a pain in the ass. Theres often pre-raid farming steps followed by many steps most groups could do on their own. And something you can do in 30 mins with a FG takes 2 hours with 6 fg - its a simple fact.
Not that im saying here sod off we cba, im just saying theres 95 seperate encounters if you want to get ML10 and probably 10-15 of those need more than a full group or 2. What someone needs to do is say....right anyone who needs mls should go to X place every night and have it as a meeting spot for people to do mls. So every night you potter along there and theres groups of people waiting to do ML1,2,3 etc.
Leading raids is hard, something like 4.2 im doing tomorrow is a nightmare to lead but it needs doing for the realm since it needs a literal zerg and i think its worth having an official leader for something like this. I like to do stuff for the realm but really for once people need to start looking at this from a leaders perspective and run their own things.

Anyway im not trying to get at anyone im just saying these ml steps really arent that hard if you focus no it and find people like minded who want to do the same steps.

On the flipside ....i am happy to and have been handing out advice to poeple how to do these steps left right and centre so feel free to ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom