TOA PvP - the End is nigh

voskos

Fledgling Freddie
since when did fear do pvp anyway? or do you mean camping cs with a fg? :) i havent seen you with a roaming fg in hib since weeks

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
:eek2:

We roam emain/Hib everynight!
Also cam hills, DF.

The only time we dont roam is when we have 6-7 people in a group and only 1 healer. And its strange you say that, saw 1fg of malice camping svasud 2 nights ago. :kissit:

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah - I see you're with 1st Cohort, Voskos.
I suppose that we should feel priviledged that you've deigned to notice us :D

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
voskos said:
since when did fear do pvp anyway? or do you mean camping cs with a fg? :) i havent seen you with a roaming fg in hib since weeks

says mr "only run in fotm setup or is not to been seen outside jord/TNN/Cam at all guild" PvP is not equal to roaming fg. It's part of it and the most enjoyable part but not all of it so...get a clue mebbe?

Fear is not and have never been very big, and with the 5fg+ steps of ML quests (have friends playing US who give those numbers at ML4 for example) many are sceptic about it. I see a future where say req/ze french alliance/Evolved all have high ML cause they have the numbers to do it while rest dont have numbers and cannot play on equal terms....

voskos

Fledgling Freddie
attack of the fears :)

arcee: we have a fg malice roaming tnn-dl since 2 weeks now everyday... we only met you once there and once in camelot hills thats all... but ive seen you lots of times camping DL or CS with a 5-8ppl group. If you call that PvP then its your problem :)

And yes we must run in fotm setups if we want to beat the req main group (aka fotm setup + 5-6 relics). Else we would get farmed by them like everyone else.

About MLs: We are making a PvE alliance with some smaller guilds so we can make MLs as well.. msg us ingame if you are interested ^^

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
voskos said:
attack of the fears :)

arcee: we have a fg malice roaming tnn-dl since 2 weeks now everyday... we only met you once there and once in camelot hills thats all... but ive seen you lots of times camping DL or CS with a 5-8ppl group. If you call that PvP then its your problem :)
QUOTE]

I didnt say you didnt roam PvP. Chill out dude, its probably not best to post such things in the first place on the forums as it only starts trouble. All i said was TOA is the end - just joking around. Relax its just a game.

As for the MA helping thing, ill speak to the Fear guys/gals and see what people think. The way it is atm, ill be lucky to get MA5.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Ya im quitting PVP server now too.. Impossible to play TOA with the loads of 50s camping evry neat part of it. Was fun but miss some real pve again.

Luckily i got a 50 buffbot to borrow on excal so with /level ill soon be 50 :>

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
living said:
Ya im quitting PVP server now too.. Impossible to play TOA with the loads of 50s camping evry neat part of it.

Says the Bonedancer... :flame:

:twak:

B

Ballad

Mythic should make some changes to PvP servers.
- ease MLs so smaller guilds could do them too
- make a relic cap. 2 relics / guild maximum
- remove the green con from PvP

If any of those 3 changed I'd be happy :)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Come on, Ballad. Don't be silly. Do you really think Mythic/GOA would follow your sensible suggestions? :D
Yeah - there are lots of ways that they can improve the server, but I doubt that they will. They've even taken out some good features that made loads of sense e.g. Animist f&f pets couldn't attack purple con people. Now they can - which leads to high lvl chars getting inturupted every few seconds, which leads to high-lvl chars beating up on animists that are way lower than them just so that they don't get interupted - I mean the low animist should have the right to play where he wants to as well against his own lvl, but this makes it impossible.
oh, well...
I'll be gettting TOA as I really enjoy new challenges, but as soon as DE or D&L gets here, I'm off...might even try WoW as well. There are just way too many good MMORPG's coming out this year that DOaC better get it's act together and give the players what they want/deserve (there really aren't many silly requests out there) or it will die.

B

Ballad

Hehe Fuzzy you are 100% right but we can always dream can't we? ;) Because PvP'ers are a small minority of DAoC we don't get paid much attention. I doubt bd's will ever get nerfed, ML's adjusted, green con fixed or relic cap added but we have to accept that. And to those who move to excal cus of ToA: you'll come back, when you enter emain at the latest

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
It's extremely boring without TOA atm, hard to find decent targets in what used to be my main pvp area (connacht, camelot hills, loughderg). Not to mention the whole guild puts aside pvp including our #1 rule, get those overpowered relics in our liddul keep, and rushes those ML's. :twak:

About the ML's for small guilds, I'm sure people come up with something.
If people want ITAM or gizmo gained from pve, they can put aside many things including hatred for each other :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom