TOA Public Raid #1 - Tonight at 6pm - FOS encounter

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
OK looking through the ML lists many of you willnotice that most encounters can be done with one or two full groups meaning its little problem to do them for guilds etc. Some however require a large raidforce so i intend to run the occasional raid to get people credit in a large force rather than people struggling in their guild groups.

Tonight we going to be doing fortress of storms....this is encounter 2 of Master level 4. Now before you shout im ML1 or im sitll ML0 it DOESNT MATTER. So long as you spoke to the arbiter and have SOMETHING in /master you CAN get credit for this.

Its going to take about 4fg+ to do this so try and get guildies etc to come, its also quite fun and best of all once you do it now you will have credit forever! This means that you and your ML crew wont have to spend ages getting together people later on when we can all get credit now.

If anyone has any questions regarding mls etc feel free to contact me :)

Cya tonight guys

Edit : Sorry missed some important into :p. Meeting at STYGIA HAVEN @ 6

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Can't guarantee I'll be there today, but lovely idea. Just wanted to say that.

Darzil

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye just hoping a lot turn up, want to get it out the way for as many as poss :)

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
tbh id advise anyone who can to turn up for this one.
It needs quite a few poeople and i can see it turning into (not on the same scale) something like the ogres might quest.

Unfortunatly im working till 9pm :eek6:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ill try be there, would be nice to get the tough one over with
mebbe ill try gather a small force or something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom