TOA ML BAttlegroups

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Having been playing TOA regulary since US release, I fidn myself in the pleasant situation of having too do it all over again.. what joy! Master Level questing, artifact csroll hunting and artifact leveling. In an effort too get midgard a head start in the ML race. I'll be organising a series of ML quests events, to hopefully get a decent section of Midgard the ML's it needs too take the upper hand on prydwen. Details of times and dates will be organised closer too the date. Obviously we can't have the entire realm doing them at once, but the offer is open for those wishing too get involved from day oen too contact me, over the coming weeks.

D.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Durgi said:
Having been playing TOA regulary since US release, I fidn myself in the pleasant situation of having too do it all over again.. what joy! Master Level questing, artifact csroll hunting and artifact leveling. In an effort too get midgard a head start in the ML race. I'll be organising a series of ML quests events, to hopefully get a decent section of Midgard the ML's it needs too take the upper hand on prydwen. Details of times and dates will be organised closer too the date. Obviously we can't have the entire realm doing them at once, but the offer is open for those wishing too get involved from day oen too contact me, over the coming weeks.

D.

Quick question about ToA in general, have heard lots of rumours that alot of the Artifact/Quests are bugged and that some of the mob spawns need for the quests/artifacts have stupidly riducilious spawn times. Ensuring that every decent quest/artifact has heavily camped spawns etc Any truth in this?

Cant bare the thought of having to w8 hrs and hrs only for some gimp to run in and steal the kill :( Reminds me of the good old days of a lvl 14 ish quest in albion where u had to kill this giant spider thing that was always camped :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:

D.

<huggles Kobbie!>

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
Cant bare the thought of having to w8 hrs and hrs only for some gimp to run in and steal the kill :( Reminds me of the good old days of a lvl 14 ish quest in albion where u had to kill this giant spider thing that was always camped :(

Think about some people in Everquest camping the same mob, not for hours, but for days.. it's 1 of 4 mobs in a quest, and a friend of mine once camped it for the quest.. he waited roughly 72hours before the mob popped :)

I

Ironica

I really like the idea, and I really gonna hate some things of ToA..
It will destroy DAoC in the end.. I think it will be fun to explore and hunt for the ML / Artefacts, but as soon as WoW arrives.. don't wanna know....

Anyway good idea, count me in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom