TOA minstrel SC suit

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if anyone made an uber SC template for minstrels, with TOA soon inc.

If so, feel free to post it here xD

Nave

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, fgs make your own... Everybody differs in ToA, one goes for more hp, one for more melee power, one for better stealthcapabilities or whatever so go to, http://www.toascrolls.com/scrolls/ , and figure out what Items you need which fit best with your set.

Base your set aroud the Crocdile's Tear Ring with the new Spellcraft Tool...

I got a template, just not posting it here 'yet' because I want it to be unique, and I still need to see if I can get it at all :)

Anyway, have fun making one you lazy git :p

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic are still changing a lot of things. I have made a few templates for some different classes. But if the 10% cap goes live, they are all crap.

Also, there are a lot of brilliant RoG items being found. While doing MLs or scroll farming or getting an artifact you might get a nice bit of armour or a weapon that would be usful in your template which you can not plan for.

I would just wait for ToA to come out here and see what changes are made in the US first.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Not only are there a lot of RoG drops, there's also a LOT of undocumented MP and 99% named drops that seem pretty uber :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom