ToA Master Levels Question

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know how many people can do Master Level quests at once?

Is it a case of just doing various insta-spawn quests or will the mobs/quests be on long spawn times?

Will it be necessary to book ML quests like we do with TG?

Can anyone shed any light?

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
I know there is one huge bottleneck in an early ML1 quest that only one person can do at a time. There is also one later that I know is 1fg only. However, with the introduction of Battle Groups (where everyone in it *should* get credit) for most of the quests, it might be massive overkill, but you can all get the reward without having to wait in line.

Not sure which version we are gonna get, but I know that for the US servers Mythic dropped the spawn times a lot on some of the encounters.

Also remember there are 10 parts to each ML and parts 1-9 can be done in any order.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
There´s quit a few mobs that are not insta pop and therefor bottle necks, but who cares about toa anyway it´s the biggest error mythic has done so far.

Gwendel

Fledgling Freddie
Tir said:
Not sure which version we are gonna get, but I know that for the US servers Mythic dropped the spawn times a lot on some of the encounters.

I read somewhere, might have been in a GOA news, that we are getting patch 1.67 with TOA, so alot of the bugs that came with toa in the usa get fixed

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
ToA for us will come with patch 1.67 build in.
Testing will start end of next week, most likely, ToA going live end of February.

The amount of people needed for the Master Levels varies wildly, but only the Master Level 1 track contains a few trials that you can/must solo. Everything else needs at least 1 decent group or more. Trial 4.2 needs 8-9 full groups, for instance.

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
There´s quit a few mobs that are not insta pop and therefor bottle necks, but who cares about toa anyway it´s the biggest error mythic has done so far.

couldnt agree more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom