TOA - Master levels and artifacts

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering what peoples plans were once TOA arrives. Are you planning on RvRing a lot less and leveling some ML/artifacts or will you continue as you are for a while and let the rush to TOA settle down before going and paying any real attention to it?

I'm still a bit puzzled over how worth while it'll be, my time online is limited so I think I'll just fall further behind most people :)

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think you can ever fall behind in Daoc, the game works on many level's, both for 24/7 players, those who play when they have time, and those who just play fun.
some players have more than 1 level 50 to do ML with and the diffrent ml hunts will be repeated over and over again, also a new race witch some palyers might wana level up, creating a new breed of low rr's and ML explorers,
The artifact might be another matter as players with buffbot's have a great advantage on some of these items, atleast those requiring killing some mob.
but dont think you have to worry so much m8, the groups that have always been so called uber, will prolly still be uber and yes . . . might be the 1st to get ML 10 and a nice artifact. It has always been so, but the gameplay as you know it wont change alot.

Regards Gorrion

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I'm looking forward to playing with the pre-nerf 25% bonuses, wanna test those out on my chars for a while before they nerf it :)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Exioce said:
I'm looking forward to playing with the pre-nerf 25% bonuses, wanna test those out on my chars for a while before they nerf it :)

And pre-nerf Grapple :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom