ToA isn't for me, i think.

C

Conchabar

Re: Re: ToA isn't for me, i think.

Originally posted by del_eneste
I wont be buying ToA...when ToA comes out ill quit daoc (I dont even use SI enough atm) and wait/buy WoW :D

yus same i think im through with daoc when my subs runs out in t - 10 days :p

K

kameh

Originally posted by belth
They haven't even started the beta which was supposed to be in this quarter, so slim chances... Propably 2nd q/04 earliest for beta, meaning maybe 4th q/04 for us EU people.

After GOA I think I'll buy a US version of WoW when it comes out, no way I'm getting involved in a euro feckup like GOA again :)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by kameh
After GOA I think I'll buy a US version of WoW when it comes out, no way I'm getting involved in a euro feckup like GOA again :)

Blizzard aint anything like mythic or GOA, im pretty sure there will only be one version of the game (none of this euro version rubbish) and i seriously hope Blizzard run the whole show instead of contract out the european server providers.

B

belth

Pretty certain Blizzard will run the servers themselves, just like with battle.net.

D

del_eneste

From past experience Blizzard do v.good games imo

S

Sichama

Bah ToA will bring more Chaos in the game...

...and that is a wonderfull thing as Chaos is the driving force of the universe.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Sichama
Bah ToA will bring more Chaos in the game...

...and that is a wonderfull thing as Chaos is the driving force of the universe.

no i belive overpwredness is the word ure looking for :>

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Sichama
Bah ToA will bring more Cheese to the game...

...and that is a wonderfull thing as Cheese is the driving force of the universe.

Totally agree ;)

R

roteca

Originally posted by riv
The game isn't ballanced as it is

Why is everyone babbling about the game to be balanced, its a game, so what if its not balanced, maybe it takes some strategi ( or how the fekk its spelled) to kill the enemys and not just /assist. but some of the items from ToA could need a big nerf thou.

And why would a game be balanced when the real world is not ?
Is all in IRL fair for everyone ? so why should it be in a game ?

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by roteca
Why is everyone babbling about the game to be balanced, its a game, so what if its not balanced, maybe it takes some strategi ( or how the fekk its spelled) to kill the enemys and not just /assist. but some of the items from ToA could need a big nerf thou.

So you think its fair 1 realm (or certain classes) get to pwn..while others have to suck?. Yes yes this makes the game so much better.

L

Legolias

That's gotta be the most stupidest comment ever :doh:

S

sauced

Cool thread!

Tho i think you placed some of the words the wrong places, necros are bugged, bonedancers are overpowered and inf are nuts. :)

R

roteca

Re: Re: Re: ToA isn't for me, i think.

So you think its fair 1 realm (or certain classes) get to pwn..while others have to suck?. Yes yes this makes the game so much better.

I dont think the regular rvr ( not stealth zergs ) are so damn unfair, and will be less soon when the savages get a small nerf.
sure mid has the savages. but a balanced alb/hib grp can kick the but out of a savage fotm grp aswell.

R

riv

Cool thread!

Tho i think you placed some of the words the wrong places, necros are bugged, bonedancers are overpowered and inf are nuts.

haha :D

we can agree on Infs :)

D

del_eneste

Re: Re: Re: Re: ToA isn't for me, i think.

I dont think the regular rvr ( not stealth zergs ) are so damn unfair, and will be less soon when the savages get a small nerf.
sure mid has the savages. but a balanced alb/hib grp can kick the but out of a savage fotm grp aswell.
Yeah but basically you was saying it shouldnt matter if the game is balanced or not because RL isnt

R

roteca

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ToA isn't for me, i think.

Yeah but basically you was saying it shouldnt matter if the game is balanced or not because RL isnt

aye, was a bit tired when i wrote that was a bit odd explanation, but what i basicly ment was that we can only dream that it will be a balanced game, cuz i dont think its never gonna happend.

V

VodkaFairy

wtf.

I wrote a reply like 5 times but every time i deleted it since I just can't describe how stupid that comment is.

edit- oh you realised it yourself :( shame.. would make such a cool sig quote :D

A

ammobors

Well i hated TOA at first but its real good fun now hehe :) loved the playing chess in ML2 =)
got myself some real sweet items now :) shame its screwed my SC all up but nm hehe :) basically u ether love it or hate it cant say its much different in RVR except always lots of hibs running bout as panthers lol. and they still die as easy but just look more silly dying :p cant beat perfing a panther lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom