TOA from CDON.com

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
Has anybody received TOA from GAO official scandinavian partner, CDON.com? My order is still listed as 'not sent'! :mad:

I'm tempted to cancel my order, and take my chances in 'offline' shops.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I had preordered with them as well, but canceled last night after i had managed to get my hands on ToA in a local store (after 6.5h walking around trying to find one willing to sell^^ - who said it doesnt pay to be persistent :D )

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Tiwaz said:
Has anybody received TOA from GAO official scandinavian partner, CDON.com? My order is still listed as 'not sent'! :mad:

I'm tempted to cancel my order, and take my chances in 'offline' shops.

Havent got it yet (listed as 'not sent')... my guess is that you get it monday or tuesday at the latest...

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
Lakih said:
Havent got it yet (listed as 'not sent')... my guess is that you get it monday or tuesday at the latest...

Well, that's really not good enough, is it?

I only ordered at CDON because they where 'official', and in my naivety I thought that at least they would be able to send it on time.

Oh, well - I have cancelled now. At least I now know what to do on my lunchbreak ;)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tiwaz said:
Well, that's really not good enough, is it?

I only ordered at CDON because they where 'official', and in my naivety I thought that at least they would be able to send it on time.

Oh, well - I have cancelled now. At least I now know what to do on my lunchbreak ;)
Same shit from the offical UK supplier too amazon.co.uk.

Quoted me a delivery sometime a week into march ... rofl tbh. Could have had the game on launch day but instead only canceled and reordered yesterday. Should get it this morning.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Neither cdon.com nor amazon.co.uk are "official" suppliers, its just that most people was preordering from them and their names circulated a lot on the forums before toa was released therefor it was put in the news on camelot-europe.com.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Crappy ass CDON havnt sent my cpoies yet, great, ...

Will never order from that slow lazy company again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom