TOA from amazon - no manual/CD key?

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
So, my order from amazon.co.uk finaly came (ordered it on the 20'th, gets here the 2nd of march <sigh> ). I open the TOA box, and theres no manual, no CD key, just the 2 CDs.

Why the hell would they remove the manual? <sigh> Oh well, i suppose i should email their customer services or something...

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm, same thing happened to me with a copy of SI from Amazon - they'll tell you a check first then ask you to send it back. Goa don't have CD keys either, so returning it is your only route, I'm afraid..

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
When rightnow is back open - log a call on there expressing your concerns over amazon, maybe GOA will then not recomende them for their UK supplier.

Pogel

Fledgling Freddie
Just got a copy from Amazon - it was sealed and the manual & code were OK. Was the copy you received sealed when you received it? If not then you either got a return or someone along the line has nicked the manual/code.

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
I emailed them (couldnt find a phone number anywhere) and they've dispatched another copy, and asked me to return the original sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom