ToA Events Schedule!

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Due to release issues namely in the UK, it would appear many will not recieve ToA until at least the 27th. So with that in Mind they Master Level and Major Artifact raids I mentioned before Will begin on Saturday 28th of Febuary.

Raid 1:

Master Level 1:

Requirements: lvl42+ preferably a lvl50. All drops from the raid will be dealt with in a FFA style lotto. Considering the number of people involved and that such raids have some serious bottlenecks, groups will be sent to do various trails seperately.

Rules for the Battlegroups:

There will be NO chatter about drops, asking for stats etc feel free to ask in group. But not over battlegroup chat it is reserved for instruction on encounters only.

Time: Saturday 28th Febuary: Meet Volcanus Haven. 2pm. Due to nightmare that is ML raids on a large scale please be prepared for a long hard slog.

Before attending the Raid every be sure to have Spoken to Arbrite in the Hall of Heroes, in the big hall before porting too Oceanis Haven. Arbrite can be found on the right next to the big blue column of light you enter to get into the main atlantis zones.

Wednesday March 3rd: Master Level 2 Raid: Meet Stygia Haven 19:00gmt.

This Raid can take between 3-4 hours to complete sometime even longer. Please ensure you have spoken too an Alchemist or have bought an ample supply of Water breathing potions from an npc poison merchant. As the first part is under water.

Battlegroup Rules: As per ML1 event.

Friday 5th of March: Master Level 2 Experience Raids: Meet Aegirhamn 19:00gmt.

Upon Completion of the Master Level 2 quests people are required to slay a number of epic mobs too gain Master Level Experience and complete the Master Track for Master Level 2. This Raid will be dedicated to getting those who require Master Level 2 Experience the Experience they require to complete the track.

Master Level 3 Raid: Saturday 6th of March: Meet Aerus Haven 12pm gmt:

Too complete this Master level quest track can require between 10-11 hours of game play. So for those hardcore players wishing too attend please ensure you have ample supply of munchies and drinks.

Battlegroups Rules: As for first 2 raids.

Handy tips for ToA travel:

Accessing ToA: Obviously you must have your account ToA active, and the approbriate expansion installed. To gain entry too Atlantis you either get a boat from the docks of Aegirhamn or you can port their via a necklace from svasud Faste.

Traveling in ToA: theres no horse route as before but a series of boats travel the water ways, and docks can be found at all havens. Also for those not wishing use boats at each haven is a Djinn Stone. A small stone just outside all havens with a symbol of a circle and arrow on it. Right click on the stone and Djinn will appear who can transport you to the haven you desire or to svasud faste.

ToA Bottlenecks: Obviously with the huge rush for Master Levels and Artifacts certain encounter areas will like be camped or active considerable during the opening weeks of ToA release. Please respect your fellow realm mates. And should you encounter someone doing the same Master level you are, rather than tell em too wait please invite them too your battlegroup and interact civil like. With artifact encounters and scroll camp areas. Much like before please respect the players that already there, and move on somewhere else. Be polite enough to ask the people camped in said location to let you know when they are leaving. And the campers in turn be polite enough too let them know. The more we work together, the less like we are too encounter some of the internal conflicts we have had over recent months. Specially at the solo encounters in Master Level 1, lots of people cueing up can disrupt issues of encounter so as Krojers Champions.

Side Note for My Own Sanity: I understand alot of people will obviously have a great many questions regarding artifacts Master level paths. Hunting area and the alike. So please please go check the following links to help with information on such things.

www.toascrolls.com

www.visionsofsages.com

Maps for ToA can be found on either site or on the Camelot hearld.

www.camelotherald.com

I'm more than willing to answer questions on raids. But my gaming life is being ruined as it is with constant questions regarding ToA. SI, sb's stuff. I spend at least an hour everytime i log on answering questions. Please don't compound this misery, and read up on it. For my own sanity I'm restricting answering questions to forums and the 30 minutes before we leave for a scheduled Raid.

Have fun and try not to drown too much.

D.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
you may wanna say that people have to have done the solo trial first, or you could be in for a wait..

standard practice in US was to just do last 3 steps as large battlegrp

also what with pre release delays yadda yadda a lot of people may not have it til monday

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you can always get credit for the ML steps that people are working on with the group. If anything it's an easy way to get credit for the x.1 through x.9 trials. (You cannot finish the last one until you've done all the previous ones.)

I guess we could run a 'steady' group doing an ML every 2 days and run a 'Final trial' run every other week or so.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
I will certainly be there, great to see some1 organising this, hopefully we can get our ml's up and running as a realm so we can get the edge in rvr for a time

nice work m8

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
As Durgi knows, our alliance will be joining these raids :)

Remember that after ML1 and ML2, if you missed those, you can still try and complete them with smaller team. And people who have completed those already maybe up for helping, as ML encounters you've already completed grant ML exp for the level you need it for (so people who need ML3 exp can help others do ML2 & 3 encounters).

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
As Durgi knows, our alliance will be joining these raids :)

Remember that after ML1 and ML2, if you missed those, you can still try and complete them with smaller team. And people who have completed those already maybe up for helping, as ML encounters you've already completed grant ML exp for the level you need it for (so people who need ML3 exp can help others do ML2 & 3 encounters).

You only get MLXP if you are helping people for an ML that you yourself have already fully finished. ;)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely, we really need to get these abilities fast to deal with the zerg that is albion and the growing population on hibs.

My only worry is that if u miss a raid then your whole master lvl is gonna go down the pan with nobody to help and you end up stuck on ML1 waiting for the next wave of alts :)

And Tes get some artifact raids sorted for our guild :D ur dah best :clap:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Master Level 1?

<yawns>

I wanna get started with 2! :clap:

Beside that I seriously suggest that people get together in strong fg's and do at least the 1-6 encounters on their own. We assembled a battlegroup y'day after we couldnt handle the 7th encounter (due to being only 7 and the only healer being aug/mend).
People who had not done the trials 1-6 were very concerned about the mirror drop that you need for the final encounter and kept pm'ing me about it and asking for it to be lottoed between the groups and shit like that. Also the exessive traveling with a "zerg" is very time consuming.
We ended up doing 8-10 with a fg again bcz people couldnt be arsed to follow.

From the expierience I gained y'day I can say that the complete ML1 can be handled by a standard PvE group:

2 warriors
1 skald
2 healers
1 shaman
+ additional damage dealers

About the drops: They are all random stats drops except for Cetus who drops keys to chests with class specific items. Yet even these have random quality. However the stats of these items are really nice and they have TOA skins.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
heard good and bad stories about toa, cant decide what to do :|

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
come back you big overgrown kobie eater! My copy is'nt getting delivered till 2morro now :( postmen on strike or summit !!!!

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
come back you big overgrown kobie eater! My copy is'nt getting delivered till 2morro now :( postmen on strike or summit !!!!

have given up the smokes
have given up being a fat cnut
have given up daoc

somethin has got to give just cant figure out which one atm :|

the stress!! :eek:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Give up smoking!! filthy dirty smelly habit!!

I think ToA will be fun.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I would just like to say thanks to Durgi for organising Saturday's raid (28/2)and to Belorfyn for his contribution. It was a superbly run event given the huge numbers who attended. WELL DONE!! :drink:

I think thanks are also due to the other group leaders like Moriad, Tesla etc (sorry if I'm missing peeps here) who helped keep things together. :drink:

Lastly, everyone who attended. Given the duration of this raid and the numerous bottlenecks encountered, I think it's remarkable how few whines there were. I'm truly impressed and on this showing, Midgard has a very healthy future. Well done. :drink:

Thanks all :D

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Was nice event and we certainly learned much to help on future ML events :)

Remember the catchup raid is Tuesday if you for reason or another missed something and didnt' get ML1 done. Or if you got it, you can bring your favourite alt to Ml1 Tuesday :)
Remember that on Tuesday's event only BG encounters are being done, due to obvious reasons :)
If you need some of the group encounters before that, just start a group and go do them, all the required info for those can be found from web and most of them are really easy (as you saw at raid), they only get harder and not easier when there is more groups in BG that have to herded through.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Very good raid by Durgi, can't wait for the follow up raids :D:D:D
Keep up the good job, your doing the best possible for Midgaard :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom