TOA: End of Fotm?

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
soon i'm sure we are goign to find that the pl'd spanish infs won't be able to compete with the dedicated infs/sbs/ns's out there
I WILL MISS THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!111!!11
been waiting for this a long time now, soon maybe i can start playing again and have fun

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
i was thinking about it and i will raise my infil to spymaster. good luck to the rest.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
something will always be fotm

At last, something sensible from the bitter SB :p

But very true, there will always be perceived "FoTM's", but if people have fun playing them & paying their subs, who are we to judge?

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
well I´m gonna get ML10 with my 2 main chars(wiz & mincer) and well I´m bringing my bot with one of the ML runs and my pbtbot on the other :fluffle:

but tbh I hate PvE but hopefully it won´t be that bad(says the wiz with 10 bubs exp :twak: )

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing that ToA serves, is to allow the better and more hardcore players to have a slight advantage for what? A week? After that the other people will catch up and you'll have your standard RvR once again, except with some new tricks. The casual players who don't have the time, or play as much in comparison are left in the dust to think about cancelling their subscription or move onto a PvE based lifestyle. ToA may give all these promises, but in the end it's just here for a boost of cash flow to Mythic. It makes the game more interesting for the people who play a lot; perhaps this is looking out for who keep the game alive? But due to the fact that it's not anything particularly special, every man and his dog will soon be at a standard ML and the competition which everybody thought would be so different, isn't.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
The horror about ToA is that I will have to pick one toon to do the ML's with. ML's might not be insanely overpowered, but together with the weapons/armor you have to also level up, ToA gives a significant edge.
So not only do you need sc gear and a bb to match your enemies, now you also need ML10 to even the playing field.
One toon will get ML10, the rest won't really.
Regards, Glottis
i have to disagree coz ML10s aint that good (most of them)!!

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Myself im gonna get some on me inf and some new items

And on me hopefully upcomming cleric since they get alot of love from TOA ;)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant wait till all the Caballeros Pikones and Custodia Malacitana ***** are gone.
YES NEWB INFIL, GO TO HELL :(

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Cant wait till all the Caballeros Pikones and Custodia Malacitana ***** are gone.
YES NEWB INFIL, GO TO HELL :(

And i cant wait until white rose spineless cowards are gone.

YES, NQQB ALARMCLOCKRAIDERS, GO TO HELL!! :kissit:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Antedeluvian said:
And i cant wait until white rose spineless cowards are gone.

YES, NQQB ALARMCLOCKRAIDERS, GO TO HELL!! :kissit:

yes because all WR guys joined at that raid yeeess

go back to ur warder zerg where u belong

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
yes because all WR guys joined at that raid yeeess

go back to ur warder zerg where u belong

yes, because all members of Custodia and Pikones are infiltrators, yeess

go back to your vakten zerg where you belong :m00:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
lol can anyone smell something burning??? Did I leave a cigarette lit? I can smell something starting up here

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
SAVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

002168.gif

Bom

Fledgling Freddie
ToA is probably good as long as you have the time. For me I get maybe 1-2 hours a day to do a quick bit of leveling or mainly a quick bit of rvr. Now with ToA (ML's & artifacts) as well as leveling 1-50 & RP's the game takes up to much time to play. Some people will leave because of it some will join because of it.

I will play like some have said until my character cant stand up against the same character becuase of external things like ML's artifacts then leave what is a top game (with the time to play it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom