TOA Dungeon Booking Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cleeve

I loved eve til I realised that the game had no variation after the first 2 weeks of pretty graphics and ooooo ness

I loved neocron til the muppets and babies got just about every class nerfed into the ground - 'griefing' vs 'carebears' ruined the game imo - turned it into a shambles of what it was supposed to be (the crafting totally destroyed the way DAOC crafting works tho)

I left Daoc and I am glad I did. When I left DAOC all I could see is what was wrong with it. When I returned I had a much better idea of what was and wasn't good, and tbh I could see where DAOC has (and still does) absolutely batter its opposition into the ground.

SWG is hampered by overzealous naming conventions and sweeping changes still, Blizzard don't know how to balance a mp game at all - let alone an mmorpg, planetside was good for a day or two.

The biggest problem with daoc is that no bugger stocks it. Goa should start pushing units out again to the likes of amazon and game so that ppl can buy the game when their trial runs out. OR they should transfer chars from the free shard to the full system when ppl pay a one off reg fee of £20 and a months sub of £8 and voilla - more new players :)

Like I say - it might not be the best mmo in the world - but its way better than the current (and from what I Can see atm) planned alternatives.

C

O

old.Ramas

And to return to the topic... does anyone know if the ToA dungeon is going to be like Sidi (on a long respawn timer), or like a regular dungeon?

Firstly, ToA is considerably bigger than SI, and afaik, it has more dungeons. From the descriptions I've seen, I'd be surprised if it's not a mix of sidi style mass respawns on long timers, and the traditional monsters-respawning-on-your-head-every-15seconds style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread